🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Financial transactions for Shehab Elabnoudy (...
Page options
shehabelabnoudyy
Community Member

Financial transactions for Shehab Elabnoudy (22xxxxxx) have been limited.

Financial transactions for Shehab Elabnoudy (22xxxxxx) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

This message I got today, Obvoiusly am not new yo upwork to get such a thing, but

about 2 days ago some  weird person seems to be like a hacker contacted me and bought one of my Custom projects from Projects Dashboard, he bought it multiple times, not only that but approved and ended the contract without any work, I thought this person was a fraud.
when I asked him about that he said am very rich I can give you more money, and he insists on sending money and wanted me to return 40% back to him but I didn't accept that so he continued to send me money and spam me so that I accept that. I stopped replying back to him and just woke up today and found this message of course due to this weird person.
I know upwork does not accept anyone (Client-Freelancer) to it's platform unless it makes sure that this person is 100% legit to avoid any potential scams so I don't know how he got here to scam me and other Freelancers. Please Block him! and please help me with my problem, I work on Upwork since 2018 so come on!

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hello Shehab,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your financial account. I see that the relevant has already notified you regarding the same via a support ticket. Please review the above support ticket and responded with the requested information to help us resolve this issue at the earliest for you. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members