🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Financial transactions for *edited* have ...
Page options
goyalinfo
Community Member

Financial transactions for *edited* have been limited

Hi,

I have been raised this issue across 2weeks ago and upon finding got the mail of providing ID proof and address proof. which i provided and confirmed by them. But, still getting the issue of same. I am trying to contact with them but response is too slow that it takes a lot of times there. I had sent a mail to them yesterday but, did not get answers for them.

I know upwork team has a lot of mail/tickets to handle.
That's why i am asking here to get rid out of from that issue.

Thanks of help.

7 REPLIES 7
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nisha, 

I apologise for the delay. I have followed up your ticket with the team and they will reach out to you to assist you further with your account issue.

~ Avery
Upwork
goyalinfo
Community Member

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

May you let me know about the reason behind this issue now?

Thanks & Regards,

Nisha

Hi Nisha,

Feel free to post your questions directly on your ticket and our team will assist you further, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Upwork Team! My financial account has been limited. Kindly help me with this issue

Hi Kyra,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
goyalinfo
Community Member

Hi,

Thank you for informing the concern team.

I had got the message yesterday regarding it and had found the issue of doble account on my name.

After that i had sent the reason about these 2 accounts and i were not aware about the policy of it. But, after that i have not got any message from them and they have now refunded my earning to the client for which i had worked. 

Now, i am confused what i should do as there is no any other system for fast communication except this(send mail and wait for response), how much time it will take to respond depend upon the team mood.

Hope to get solutions for it fast what i should do.

Hi Nisha,

Our team is finishing up with the review and will update your ticket with more details as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths