🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Financial transactions for have been limited.
Page options
xsrki
Community Member

Financial transactions for have been limited.

Hello, i need help. I just logged in to see this message, Financial transactions for **edited for Community Guidelines** have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support. I checked my emails and i don't have any new emails from upwork regarding this? Please help me with this. I need this check ASAP... i really need my payments.. my next payment is in 5 days, could you please help me reslove this and look into this bug?

2 REPLIES 2
xsrki
Community Member

Okay, upwork support already helped me with this and its resloved AWESOME! So anyone who get this issue, it might be do to paypal being blocked like in my chase paypal asked me to change my password and check my indetity and they put my account on hold, upwork got a message that my paypal is on hold, after changing password on paypal they removed hold on my account and then i needed to remove paypal and add again on upwork to remove this message! Everything is fine now!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Srdjan, 

Happy to know that this has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members