🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Financial transactions for have been limited
Page options
khaledbatt
Community Member

Financial transactions for have been limited

Hello!

I have a notification in my account saying "Financial transactions have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.".
But I did not receive any email regarding the restrictions. I tried to issue a ticket for this concern and I couldn't

Please help me contact customer support or solve this problem.

Thank you!

Khaled Batt.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Khaled,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your account status. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Khaled,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, Bojan,
I tried to go through the link in the request and it says that the link has expired, So what I should do now?

Thank you for reaching out!

Khaled Batt

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Khaled,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your account status. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
barkat_ullahmd
Community Member

I have faced the same problem. Please help me

Hi MD. B,

I checked your account and I can see that you have already reached out to our team via ticket. One of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for your quick response but when it will be solved ? Can you let me know time frame please ?

Hi MD. B,

One of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly on your ticket.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

My problem is not solved yet. When it will be solved? I contact with many times but not getting any solution. Can you please let me know when it will be solved?
Thanks

Hi MD.

One of our agents already contacted you about your account status via this support ticket. Kindly refer to the ticket for more information and if you have additional questions feel free to follow up on that ticket so that they can assist you further.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thanks for your response but this support ticket not working. When I click on ticket link , it's not open. Already 7 days passing my issue not solved yet. When will it be sloved?

I cann't withdraw money. Very wired situation!!! 

Please help me to solved this issue ASAP.

Thanks

Hi MD,

I've just followed up with the team regarding your account status and they've reached out to you once more through this support ticket with more information. 

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths