🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Financial transactions for my Upwork Account ...
Page options
utibeokodi_101
Community Member

Financial transactions for my Upwork Account has been Limited

Hi Upwork Community,

Yesterday evening GMT + 1 at exactly 6:01PM I was working with a client as usual when I decided to check my email and I saw a message from Upwork Payment Compliance saying that they are reviewing my contract with a specific client who I am still working with by the way and they have placed a temporary hold on my ability to withdraw funds while they investigate their concerns about the contract with the client, they also asked me to answer/ provide information to 3 questions  namely:

How did you meet

The nature of the work completed (please include screenshots of work product relating to this project)

How you are communicating (please include screenshots of your communications relating to this project)

which I have since provided over 24 hours ago, they also asked me to verify my ID which I have.

The problem is that the Financial transactions on my account is still limited even after I have completed my ID verification several hours ago. 

I have some open support tickets with Upwork Support but they haven't responded to my messages in the past few hours

I want to ask the vibrant Upwork Community if any one has experienced this, how long it took to get resolved and what you think the reason is for my account to be flagged by Payment Compliance in the first place. 

I look forward to reading your replies.

Regards.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
utibeokodi_101
Community Member

Hey Guys the issue has been resolved and the financial limitation on my account has been lifted, the whole process took me about 30 hours to get resolved for those who are in similar situations

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Utibe Benson,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I’ll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
utibeokodi_101
Community Member

Hey Guys the issue has been resolved and the financial limitation on my account has been lifted, the whole process took me about 30 hours to get resolved for those who are in similar situations

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths