cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Your financial account is suspended"

artem_rukavytsia
Artem R Member Since: Jun 19, 2017
381 of 500

I tried to withdraw money, I set PayPal account after (I received the message that I must wait 3 days) after that I received the message "Your financial account is suspended" when clicking on button Get paid now.

lenaellis
Lena E Moderator Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
382 of 500

Hi Artem,

This is related to the support ticket that you have open today. You will need to complete video verification before you will be able to withdraw your funds. Please follow up on your ticket to start the verification.

Untitled
inspiredesigner
Sumeet V Member Since: Nov 14, 2016
383 of 500

Hello Support,

I am facing the same issue. 

Your financial account is suspended

Please look into it looking forward for your positive revert back.

Regards,

Sumeet

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
384 of 500

Hi Sumeet, 

The team has already resumed your financial account. We're sorry for the inconvenience. 

~ Avery
Upwork
rameshmalviya
meenakshi l Member Since: Mar 22, 2018
385 of 500

Hello Avery,
I am facing this problem "your financial account is suspended"
can you please help me?
Thanks 

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
386 of 500

Hi Meenakshi,

I checked here and saw that our team has reached out to you about this. Please refer to the email sent to you by our team. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
fareek
Faran A Member Since: Apr 11, 2018
387 of 500
Hi,

I am also facing this issue. When can I expect it to be solved? And can I Know the problem I am having?

Thanks.
aocumen
388 of 500

Hi Faran, 

It looks like you already have an open ticket with the team, and it has been escalated to the proper departments. The team will get in touch with you through the same ticket thread should there be any updates on your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
fareek
Faran A Member Since: Apr 11, 2018
389 of 500
Hi Avery.

Thank you for your response. How long will they take? Because it's more then 24 hours since I last chatted with support. I am a bit worried. Is it going to be resolved? And will I be able to continue working on upwork? Please let me know.

Thanks for supporting.

Faran a
aocumen
390 of 500

Hi Faran, 

The team will need to look into your account to check why there is still a limitation to your financial transactions. I'm not sure how long an investigation takes, but please know that your Customer Support Agent has escalated your concern to the proper teams, and I have also followed this up with them so that your account can be reviewed as soon as possible. 

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS