solarburn
Zachary L Member Since: Aug 12, 2020
361 of 463

Thank you Nikola

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
362 of 463

Hi Zachary,

Thank you for your patience. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
lucykevins
Lucy O Member Since: May 7, 2021
363 of 463

Hello, i have the same problem too. I have updated my payment method but still seeing the notification. Kindly help.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
364 of 463

Hi Lucy,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket and email as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
romyalcuizar
Rome A Member Since: Jul 20, 2021
365 of 463
Hi I want to get paid but it says that my financial account is suspended I don't know why, I don't have anything to pay for and I have my billing method
9c408939
Lauryn H Member Since: Jan 6, 2020
366 of 463
Hi. I have the same problem. My financial account has also been suspended and I am trying to withdraw my earnings. Solution?
egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
367 of 463

Hi Lauryn,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please try to re-add your PayPal account to your billing methods first? Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
f62fa551
Randy L Member Since: May 22, 2021
368 of 463

I have the same problem. Can you help me? I've attempted to update my financial account several times, but I keep getting the same "suspended" message.

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
369 of 463

Hi Randy,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
artem_rukavytsia
Artem R Member Since: Jun 19, 2017
370 of 463

I tried to withdraw money, I set PayPal account after (I received the message that I must wait 3 days) after that I received the message "Your financial account is suspended" when clicking on button Get paid now.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS