Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: "Your financial account is suspended"

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
391 of 545

Hi Meenakshi,

I checked here and saw that our team has reached out to you about this. Please refer to the email sent to you by our team. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
fareek
Faran A Member Since: Apr 11, 2018
392 of 545
Hi,

I am also facing this issue. When can I expect it to be solved? And can I Know the problem I am having?

Thanks.
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
393 of 545

Hi Faran, 

It looks like you already have an open ticket with the team, and it has been escalated to the proper departments. The team will get in touch with you through the same ticket thread should there be any updates on your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
fareek
394 of 545
Hi Avery.

Thank you for your response. How long will they take? Because it's more then 24 hours since I last chatted with support. I am a bit worried. Is it going to be resolved? And will I be able to continue working on upwork? Please let me know.

Thanks for supporting.

Faran a
aocumen
395 of 545

Hi Faran, 

The team will need to look into your account to check why there is still a limitation to your financial transactions. I'm not sure how long an investigation takes, but please know that your Customer Support Agent has escalated your concern to the proper teams, and I have also followed this up with them so that your account can be reviewed as soon as possible. 

~ Avery
Upwork
fareek
396 of 545
Hi avery,

The turn around time on my ticket was 24-48 hours. I still have not got any response from upwork team. They even haven't told me what the problem is. It's effecting my carrier as well as financials. My profile is going in 100% success score. And now I am being effected due to this.
So now how long I have to wait. No one is responding on my ticket.

Thanks
aocumen
397 of 545

Hi Faran, 

I checked your account and can see that the team is looking into it. I have followed this up with them so that they can get back to you the soonest. 

~ Avery
Upwork
fareek
398 of 545
Hi Avery.

Respectfully, this is my bread and butter that we are talking here. So no you are not understanding my concern over here. The team took time off 48 hours. And I think it's more then enough to look at my account. At least let me know the issue. Your ticket turnaround time was 48 hours and it has been about that. It's my hard earn money that I want to withdraw and pay my bills. Ask them to please please please please tell me the issue. Please.

Thanks.
aocumen
399 of 545

Faran, I understand how this can be frustrating for you which is why I have monitored this closely. As I have previously mentioned your account is being reviewed. And while the team hasn't reached out to you yet, I can see that there is progress on the investigation.

I am unable to share more information to you in the Community since this is a public forum, and it would be best if the team handling your issue is the one who reaches out to you to explain it in detail. I have made another follow up on your behalf as requested.

~ Avery
Upwork
fareek
400 of 545

Avery,

Sorry to Say, Looks like your promises are just merley words. I can see no progress. I can see no response. I cannot withdarw my HARD EARNED MONEY.  I cannot work with my client, because I dont know if even my future is with upwork or not. I Keep thinking that what can be the issue. Have I done some blunder? And so on. 

And all I am getting is replies (not on ticket, on a public forum from you) that it is being investigated (Which I do appreciate). If the ticket cannot be looked into in 48 hours then dont give 48 hours turn arround time. It has been more then 3 days. More then 78 hours. Now please dont give me a general Answer that it is being looked at and you have send another follow-up. Give me the reason. If this is "Public forum" And you cannot discuese it here. Then send me private message. But inform me of the reason.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS