🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Financial transactions for my account hav...
Page options
bestinua
Community Member

Financial transactions for my account have been limited.

10 days ago my financial transaction have been limited. I tryed to rich upwork support but didn't get any feedback from them why they limited my account, also they didn't tell me how much time it's going to take. The only feedback I get that my clients account was suspended and that is why they limited my financial transaction. It's already two weeks pass and I've no idea how long this investigation thing will take.

I'm working here to earn money but I don't have ability to withdraw that money. 

So, guys, there is a possibility that  I'll never get my money ?

Except for that one contract why they suspended my account I have other clients I worked and working with now. Has anyone seen this problem solved before?  How long can it take?

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Serhii,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
bestinua
Community Member

Hello Bojan , thank you for your feedback.   

I understand that you put a hold on my transactions to ensure financial security during the investigation. Still, I would like to have access to other client's payment during your investigation.

1) I still don't know how much time are you going to investigate this issue.  As I am a full time freelancer it is really causing me considerable inconvenience.

2) Is it possible for me to withdrow other costs from my account during your investigation of my client account? Looking forward for your respond. 

Regards, 
S. **Edited for Community Guidelines**

bestinua
Community Member

Hello, can anyone help me with this situation?

Hi Serhii,

I checked your account and see that you already have an open ticket for this concern. I am going to follow up with the team that's handling your concern and they will update your ticket to assist you directly. Thank you for your patience.

~ Joanne
Upwork
bestinua
Community Member

Hello Upwork! When can I expect my financial transactions to be unblock ????

Hi Serhii,

Feel free to follow up on your ticket directly and our team will assist you further as soon as possible, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths