Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Financial transactions limited and chargeback

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
351 of 524

Hello Alfred,

Thank you for your message.

I see that your financial transaction account is already restored now. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Untitled
zunaira1231
Zunaira S Member Since: Jul 8, 2021
352 of 524

On clicking Get paid I am getting a pop-up 

Account suspended, Your financial account has been suspended. To proceed, please contact Customer Support.

Can anybody help? 

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
353 of 524

Hi Zunaira,

I checked with the team and they were able to resolve the issue! If you need any further assistance please let us know.

~Andrea
Upwork
muhammadhussai53
Muhammad H Member Since: Jan 18, 2021
354 of 524

Withdrawal is currently restricted on my upwwork account 
please solve this issue asap

pradeephele
355 of 524

Hello Muhammad,

Thank you for your message.

I am pleased to inform you that your Financial account has been restored now.

Thank you

Pradeep.

Untitled
graciecat920
Nicole B Member Since: Feb 24, 2020
356 of 524

Hello.  I was Top Rated until this week, and I have a notification- but no email- saying Financial transcations are limited.  I've made a lot of money on this platform, and I would like to know what's going on or how to resolve this ASAP?

Edit:   I also have 4 14.99 payments listed as chargebacks.  I think this is why my account has limited transactions.  This was a dreadful misscomunication as my husband didn't realize that Upwork was authorized and did a chargeback.  I have updated payment info to my own personal card and want to pay the balance to get my account back on normal terms without the financial limitations.   I have money that could cover it under "payments pending."  Will the payment become available on the day it usually does to cover this, or can I pay it now?  WIll my account be resolved if this balance is taken care of?

Anyone know why this would happen or the quickest way to get things going again?  I love Upwork and I recommend the platform to everyone. 

Thanks.

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
357 of 524

Hi Nicole,

I've shared your concern with the team and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
graciecat920
Nicole B Member Since: Feb 24, 2020
358 of 524

Thank you!  I've submitted all verifications.  Do you know how long the process takes to get my financial account restored?  I would appreciate an update if you have one.  Thanks again!

pradeephele
359 of 524

Hi Nicole,

I see that you are already communicating with the relevant team via a support ticket here. One of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible to assist you further. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Untitled
4f3ec04c
James M Member Since: Jul 19, 2021
360 of 524

Hi, a problem with paypal lead to my payment account on Upwork getting suspended. I have since resolved the Paypal issue and relinked it with my Upwork account. However, my payment account is still suspended. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS