cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Your financial account has been suspended due to issues with payment

df33f958
Simon K Member Since: Jul 22, 2021
371 of 524

I have this message-I have no outstanding payment, my payment methods are active.  I tried removing and reinstating the card but still have this problem.  

Your financial account -

**Edited for community guidelines**

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
372 of 524

Hi Simon,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
solarburn
Zachary L Member Since: Aug 12, 2020
373 of 524

Hi,

I keep seeing a notification saying that my financial account has been suspended due to issues with payment methods on file. I have updated my payment methods as was requested but the notification is still there.

Is there anything more I need to do?

Cheers,

Zach

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
374 of 524

Hi Zachary,

We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information.

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled
solarburn
Zachary L Member Since: Aug 12, 2020
375 of 524

Thank you Nikola

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
376 of 524

Hi Zachary,

Thank you for your patience. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
lucykevins
Lucy O Member Since: May 7, 2021
377 of 524

Hello, i have the same problem too. I have updated my payment method but still seeing the notification. Kindly help.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
378 of 524

Hi Lucy,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket and email as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
romyalcuizar
Rome A Member Since: Jul 20, 2021
379 of 524
Hi I want to get paid but it says that my financial account is suspended I don't know why, I don't have anything to pay for and I have my billing method
9c408939
Lauryn H Member Since: Jan 6, 2020
380 of 524
Hi. I have the same problem. My financial account has also been suspended and I am trying to withdraw my earnings. Solution?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS