cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions for *** have been limited. Please check your email for additional information

ifra_t
Ifra T Member Since: Sep 5, 2019
491 of 553

ThankYou

prodesigner2031
Sajjad A Member Since: Aug 10, 2021
492 of 553

Dear Upwork team,

I did work for my client. Now he told me that I am going to send you your payments so its around $$$ is and my account is finical limited so what I should do?

I am waiting for your positive response.

thanks

Regards,

Sajjad Ahmad.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
493 of 553

Hi Sajjad,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
mthomas03
Michelle T Member Since: Apr 11, 2018
494 of 553

I have the message Financial transactions for**Edited for Community Guidelines** have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support. at the top of my screen and I tried to update my credit card and the system will not accept it so I can update to Freelancer Plus.  I have never been paid for freelance work so I dont understand this error.  All I want to do is update my payment method and upgrade to Freelancer Plus.

Thanks

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
495 of 553

Hi Michelle,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
771b19e6
Jon V Member Since: Dec 10, 2020
496 of 553

I have a problem. My account if financially limited, I was already writing to support a couple days ago and they said they will remove the limitation since everything was ok with my account. But to today no one from UpWork has answered to my open ticket or sent an email or resolved this problem. Can't buy connects and write proposals because of this. Can someone help?

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
497 of 553

Hi Jon,

I'm sorry to hear about all that. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your support ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
771b19e6
Jon V Member Since: Dec 10, 2020
498 of 553

Thank you, I appreciate that!

modivishal
Vishal M Member Since: Jul 5, 2019
499 of 553

I am getting error message on each page. doest it means that my account is suspended ?

I am able to submit praposal and able to response on praposal. the only thing I am not able to do is get payment to my bank account. It is shwoing that Your financial account has been suspended. To proceed, please contact Customer Support.

can anyone tell me what is the issue here ?

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
500 of 553

Hi Vishal,

I'm sorry to hear about that. I followed up with the team handling your case and one of our agents already updated your support ticket. If you have any further questions, feel free to post them on the ticket so the team can continue assisting you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS