cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited, how long it takes to resolve this issue?

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
501 of 557

Hi Vishal,

I'm sorry to hear about that. I followed up with the team handling your case and one of our agents already updated your support ticket. If you have any further questions, feel free to post them on the ticket so the team can continue assisting you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
622b4800
Pavel H Member Since: Aug 24, 2021
502 of 557

Hello

When I wanted to withdrawn money from upwork account a message saying my financial account has been suspended popped out. Please can someone help me?

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
503 of 557

Hi Pavel,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please refer to your ticket for the information the team shared with your on how to resume your account.

~Andrea
Upwork
nawazish-hassan
Ace Contributor
Nawazish H Member Since: Oct 17, 2020
504 of 557

So I posted earlier about this issue, but now I am facing more issues because of this. For instance I cannot withdraw my funds apart from funds that I got from this specific project which caused the issue. Not even able to buy connects.

I did a task on 30th August, client paid me for hours I clocked and worked, he also paid some amount as a bonus. Few hours later I recieved an email from Upwork which I am posting below.

I’m contacting you to let you know that we’ve placed a hold on **** account. While we investigate our concerns with your client, I’ve placed a temporary hold on your ability to withdraw funds. This hold is to ensure your financial security during the investigation.

Okay so I though the hold will only be on amount which is still in review of this concerned project, but I just tried buying connects with amount I have as available balance from my other tasks, but it says I cannot do that. 

How long this issue will take to be resolved, I informed client about this and got no response. 

I really need to sort this out.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
505 of 557

Hi Nawazish,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
nawazish-hassan
Ace Contributor
Nawazish H Member Since: Oct 17, 2020
506 of 557

Hi, so I recieved this following email today but I can still see the same error appearing on my profile and still not able to buy connects or withdraw funds available. Any idea how soon it will get fixed? 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
507 of 557

Hi Nawazish,

I can see you were able to reply to your support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
dkdanny
Dinesh K Member Since: Sep 5, 2021
508 of 557
Hi, Financial transactions for have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support and also my account services are suspended , I have raised the ticket on Sunday (Ticket No:- #32577204), but not given any clearly answer ,how can I unlock my account , start work again , please short this problem asap , my work is affected. Thanks Danny
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
509 of 557

Hi Dinesh,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
815e73fb
Mashal K Member Since: Jul 28, 2021
510 of 557

HI Upwork Community,

I am a new freelancer who started working about three weeks ago, completed my profile, and got two clients whom I have completed working for. Now, I received an account suspension message. I had two accounts back in February and march which I used for login to this platform but have no details, no  addresses and were not even approved for working on the platform. But Upwork team is suspending my account for that. I have contacted customer support but got no response. Please help me moderators I don't want to lose this account. Thank you. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS