Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions for my account have been limited

malikbilalv92
Muhammad B Member Since: Apr 30, 2017
11 of 549

Hi,

I want to withdraw funds and I get the message that "Financial account has been suspended".

I try to add my local banking information and also add payoneer account to. But got same issu

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
12 of 549

Hi Muhammad,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
malikbilalv92
Muhammad B Member Since: Apr 30, 2017
13 of 549

kindly guide me where i get ticket?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
14 of 549

Hi Muhammad,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

~ Bojan
Upwork
r_springs
Oluwatoni A Member Since: Jun 19, 2020
15 of 549

Hi Bojan, 

I have a similar issue and it's causing a financial transaction limitation on my account, I can't use my balance to get more connects. I'd be glad if you could be of help.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
16 of 549

Hi Toni,

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I followed up with the team handling your case and you should now be able to use your account without any limitations. Let us know if you need our further assistance. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
hemel29
Imran Hossain Heme M Member Since: Feb 7, 2019
17 of 549

Same issue.
I Just Added my Payment Method. i created all infromation correctly. but when i get Notification or mail about this payment Method added. it's shows "MD IMREN HOSSAIN HEMEL".

This is not "MD IMREN **Edited for Community Guidelines**. This is "MD IMRAN **Edited for Community Guidelines**
Why "IMREN" instead of "IMRAN"?

Please Check the attachment.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
18 of 549

Hi Imran,

I can see that you have an open ticket for this and our team will assist you further directly on your ticket, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
dakshin_sujitha
Sujitha S Member Since: Feb 5, 2019
19 of 549

I'm having the same problem. When I get sent payment received emails it says "payment of $**** was applied to Sujitha Dakshin financial account".

I have gone into my account and settings and changed my name details which is all fine on my account, but the payment received emails still say my old name and I have no idea how to change it.

I am worried, the amount was returned twice because of the name difference

Please can someone help!! Thanks so much.

nizamkg
Nisamudheen K Member Since: Jan 7, 2020
20 of 549

Hi,

I have two issues with upwork account.
1. I have exceeded the maximum number of attempts to add a credit/debit card.  
2. Beneficiary name with the bank account mismatch with upwork financial account (Need to correct the latter. that one is incorrect)

Please help me to resolve both of these issues.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS