Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions for my account have been limited

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
21 of 557

Hi Nisamudheen,

I can see that you`ve already opened a ticket for this and our team will assist you further directly on your ticket. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
271e249e
Muhammad A Member Since: Sep 24, 2021
22 of 557
Hello Upwork!
My Friend account has been suspended by some reason but he can't get paid , he tried to contact upwork support but nothing Responce also he tried Social media , linkedin upwork help, instagram and Twitter but nothing Responce yet!
He has almost 600$ available in his upwork balance but when he tried to get paid they said your fanancial account has been Limited/suspended please contact upwork support
Can i create ticket for my Friend to share his email he is almost contacting to upwork support 17 days now.
I hope you will not Disappinted
pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
23 of 557

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear about the hold placed on your friend's financial account. Unfortunately, you cannot create a support ticket for your friend's account. Kindly request your friend to contact us via the support ticket sent on their account so that one of our team members will reach out to them to assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Untitled
271e249e
24 of 557

Hello Upwork!
he Already Created Ticket to contact upwork support also , he is using Twitter, Linkedin and instagram but Nothing Responce From Upwork Help He Replied by Mail but Nothing Responce, And Also He Contact Apeal For Market place , They just Replied send us Your Eductional,Skills Certificate ,So he Sent immediately But Nothing responce Yet, Almost 21 Days now for waiting Your Kind Responce ,  Let me know How can he contact Upwork support ,And Why you not giving access For Get paid , please i Request you , assist him , i hoped This Time You will never disappointed him.

Regards:
Muhammad Asghar

pradeephele
25 of 557

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your response. I understand your concern. Unfortunately, I cannot discuss other user's accounts with you. Kindly request your friend to try contacting our support again so that they can better assist them. They can reply to the same support ticket so that the relevant team can get in touch with them.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Untitled
271e249e
26 of 557

Hello Pradeep!

Thank you soo much For your kind Responce!

He Created his Ticket with upwork support , Kindly i really humble request , reply him about get paid!

Hope it's Doing Well !!!!.

Regards:

Muhammad Asghar.

e0602c4e
Jessie Villamore V Member Since: Jan 30, 2021
27 of 557

My financial transaction have still been limited after one of your moderator says it has been removed and then put the ticket's status into SOLVED. Then it became an open ticket again after I replied to voice out my concern. Please help. One of your moderator says:

1.png

pradeephele
28 of 557

Hello Jessie,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Untitled
i_vzh
Irina D Member Since: Feb 4, 2020
29 of 557

Hi,

I've got the same issue.

My personal details changed significantly. Could you please adjust my Financial Account Name&Surname to the one in profile?

Thank you!

BR,

Irina

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
30 of 557

Hi Irina,

I checked this for you and it looks like currently your profile name and your financial account name are the same. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS