Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions for my account have been limited

rodriguez_randy
Randy R Member Since: Sep 26, 2017
451 of 545

Avery,

Hope it will be resolved early soon. It's my only source of income and i need it badly.  It's a big gift for me this coming holiday if it will be solve. Hope you understand.

Thanks,

Randy

rodriguez_randy
Randy R Member Since: Sep 26, 2017
452 of 545

Hello Support,

I am still not hear a reply from the one who in charge about my ticket. I have followed the instruction and issued a refunds. Days are running past  and my bills also coming. I need it really bad this coming Holiday Season. Hope you understand, Need some help so that it will be resolve as soon as possible. Hope you understand. 

Randy

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
453 of 545

Hi Randy,

Our team will follow up with more information on your open ticket soon, please keep checking for new updates. We appreciate your patience.

Untitled
dillonspeight
Dillon S Member Since: Jun 4, 2018
454 of 545

Hi, I'm having the same issue. Is there a solution for me to get paid within the week? 

dillonspeight
Dillon S Member Since: Jun 4, 2018
455 of 545

Also I can't send proposals. I don't know why this is, but I'd like to start working again. Please help me solve these two issues.

cylver1z
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
456 of 545

Hello Dillon,

I just checked your account and I can see that our team representative reached out to you regarding your account hold. Kindly check your email inbox or check it directly here for more information. Thank you!

Untitled
kushal70
Kushal M Member Since: Feb 10, 2019
457 of 545

Hey Avery

I am having a similar issue as well. It says "I have been limited to financial transactions and need to contact customer support." But whenever I try to contact the support, it redirects me to the homepage. I couldn't figure out the problem. Could you please help?

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
458 of 545

Hi Kushal, 

I checked your account and can see that you were notified two years ago to verify your identity. Please refer to this support ticket to know how you can lift the temporary limitation to your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
kushal70
Kushal M Member Since: Feb 10, 2019
459 of 545
Hey

I still couldn't go to customer support with that ticket.
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
460 of 545

Hi Kushal, 

What happens when you click on the link noted on the ticket? If you are unable to access the link, could you please try clearing your cookies, or using a different browser to see if the issue persists? 

Kushal M wrote:
Hey

I still couldn't go to customer support with that ticket.

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS