Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions for my account have been limited

Highlighted
Imran Hossain Heme M Member Since: Feb 7, 2019
11 of 73

Same issue.
I Just Added my Payment Method. i created all infromation correctly. but when i get Notification or mail about this payment Method added. it's shows "MD IMREN HOSSAIN HEMEL".

This is not "MD IMREN **Edited for Community Guidelines**. This is "MD IMRAN **Edited for Community Guidelines**
Why "IMREN" instead of "IMRAN"?

Please Check the attachment.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
12 of 73

Hi Imran,

I can see that you have an open ticket for this and our team will assist you further directly on your ticket, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Sujitha S Member Since: Feb 5, 2019
13 of 73

I'm having the same problem. When I get sent payment received emails it says "payment of $**** was applied to Sujitha Dakshin financial account".

I have gone into my account and settings and changed my name details which is all fine on my account, but the payment received emails still say my old name and I have no idea how to change it.

I am worried, the amount was returned twice because of the name difference

Please can someone help!! Thanks so much.

Highlighted
Nisamudheen K Member Since: Jan 7, 2020
14 of 73

Hi,

I have two issues with upwork account.
1. I have exceeded the maximum number of attempts to add a credit/debit card.  
2. Beneficiary name with the bank account mismatch with upwork financial account (Need to correct the latter. that one is incorrect)

Please help me to resolve both of these issues.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
15 of 73

Hi Nisamudheen,

I can see that you`ve already opened a ticket for this and our team will assist you further directly on your ticket. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Irina D Member Since: Feb 4, 2020
16 of 73

Hi,

I've got the same issue.

My personal details changed significantly. Could you please adjust my Financial Account Name&Surname to the one in profile?

Thank you!

BR,

Irina

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
17 of 73

Hi Irina,

I checked this for you and it looks like currently your profile name and your financial account name are the same. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Morgan C Member Since: Mar 6, 2020
18 of 73

I mistakenly only set up one account and subsequently opterated 2 separate businesses hoewever all the invoices have the same business name. Is there any way to fix this retrospectively? Its a challenge for tax time. 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
19 of 73

Hi Morgan,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Shane R Member Since: May 11, 2020
20 of 73

It seems like upwork still doesn't give users a way to change this themselves.

Could you please match my old "financial account" name with my new "team name". Thank you.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS