cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions for my account have been limited

alinaak
Active

Hi! Financial transactions for my account have been limited. I would like to resolve this.

671 REPLIES 671
umairmughal77
Ace Contributor

Hi

I received an email last week indicating that my financial transactions with one particular client were being suspended while Upwork looked into a matter involving that client.  In that email, I was told that I could continue invoicing and continue getting paid by other clients.  However, when I went to request funds related to work for other clients. I received a message indicating that all financial transactions had been suspended on my accouint, and it would not let me withdraw funds.

Hi Umair,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

Thanks for your responce. I got an email of support ticket but no one reply me.

Hi Umair,

Rest assured our team will assist you further directly on your ticket. Feel free to follow up with any additional questions directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Why no body tell me that why my fee has been refanded by upwork to client?
what is my mistake
leadmediacmb
Active

Hi I am getting this error when I try to withdraw my funds.
I am new to upwork and this is the first time I'm trying to get paid

Furthermore, I have connected my bank account to upwork 4 days ago as well
Help will be appriciated

Hi Anupa,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
c6b50240
Active

Hey guys,

I keep receiving the following message "Financial transactions have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact support" 

I don't have any related notifications or emails regarding this and I had my bank account verified earlier today.

I have added and verified 3 different types of payment, uploaded a passport image yesterday and I am still unable to make a payment.

I have been trying to hire the past two days and it seems to be really difficult to do so. 

Hi Kieren,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
02d0e76e
Active

I have a notification on my UpWork that says "Financial transactions for  **me** have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

Can anybody help how can I resolve this? Cause I don't have an email regarding this matter. Thanks!

Hi Socrate,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have recently added your payment method. For your security, please allow 3 days for this withdrawal method to become active. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
gur1993
Active

Hi there,

I have recently passed my video verification but after that I receive a "

Financial transactions for Gurpreet Kaur (23278135) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support." issue but I didn't receive any email regarding this issue. Please help me to resolve this issue. 

Note: Please provide me a ticket so that I can proceed further.

Regards,
Gurpreet Kaur

Hi Gurpreet,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
venka_m
Active

I got a notification that financial transactions for my account have been limited and to check my email or to contact support. there is no email and (of course) I can't contact anyone except the Bot chat which isn't helpful at all. so, I don't know the reason why this happened because there is no explanation, and what to do next.

Hi Vencislava, 

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

I've also been receiving the message "Financial transactions have been limited," yet all my methods are verified. Can you help me, please?

Thanks

Hi Vladimir,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
arcalan03
Active

Hey! My account shows an alert that "Financial Transactions on your account are limited". Can you please help me what is it? and why my account is limited?

Hi Arsalan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
mitchkhoury
Active

Hi, 

Our account is showing a financial transaction limit, even though Paypal limited for 24 hours and now it's active again. 

Could you please advise how we can solve this ?

Thanks

Michael & Hope 

Hi Michael,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS