Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions for my account have been limited

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
21 of 73

Hi Shane,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Amul S Member Since: May 21, 2020
22 of 73
My financial account is showing the old name. I changed my profile name but in the notification and email, it is showing the old one. I want to change it to the new name.
Highlighted
23 of 73

Hi Amul,

I checked with the rest of my team and you should be all set now. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Amul S Member Since: May 21, 2020
24 of 73

Thanks for the quick and quality response. Upwork is really great!

Highlighted
Mark P Member Since: Nov 17, 2018
25 of 73

Hello,

I have a notification in my account "Financial transactions for have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.".

But I did not receive an email regarding the restrictions.

Need your help on lifting the restriction.

Thanks,

Mark

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
26 of 73

Hi Mark,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mark P Member Since: Nov 17, 2018
27 of 73

Hi Bojan,

What's the turn around time for your team to contact me?

I still haven't gotten any email for a support ticket?

Mark

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
28 of 73

Hi Mark,

I checked, and I can confirm that one of our team members has already updated your ticket: 28731355. Please refer to the information they shared and feel free to post your questions there so the agent can assist you further. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
29 of 73

Hi Alina,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Umair S Member Since: May 6, 2019
30 of 73

Hi

I received an email last week indicating that my financial transactions with one particular client were being suspended while Upwork looked into a matter involving that client.  In that email, I was told that I could continue invoicing and continue getting paid by other clients.  However, when I went to request funds related to work for other clients. I received a message indicating that all financial transactions had been suspended on my accouint, and it would not let me withdraw funds.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS