Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions for my account have been limited

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
31 of 73

Hi Umair,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Umair S Member Since: May 6, 2019
32 of 73

Hi Joanne,

Thanks for your responce. I got an email of support ticket but no one reply me.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
33 of 73

Hi Umair,

Rest assured our team will assist you further directly on your ticket. Feel free to follow up with any additional questions directly there. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Umair S Member Since: May 6, 2019
34 of 73
Why no body tell me that why my fee has been refanded by upwork to client?
what is my mistake
Highlighted
Anupa K Member Since: Jun 5, 2020
35 of 73

Hi I am getting this error when I try to withdraw my funds.
I am new to upwork and this is the first time I'm trying to get paid

Furthermore, I have connected my bank account to upwork 4 days ago as well
Help will be appriciated

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
36 of 73

Hi Anupa,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Kieren B Member Since: Jun 6, 2020
37 of 73

Hey guys,

I keep receiving the following message "Financial transactions have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact support" 

I don't have any related notifications or emails regarding this and I had my bank account verified earlier today.

I have added and verified 3 different types of payment, uploaded a passport image yesterday and I am still unable to make a payment.

I have been trying to hire the past two days and it seems to be really difficult to do so. 

Highlighted
38 of 73

Hi Kieren,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Socrate L Member Since: May 10, 2020
39 of 73

I have a notification on my UpWork that says "Financial transactions for  **me** have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

Can anybody help how can I resolve this? Cause I don't have an email regarding this matter. Thanks!

Highlighted
40 of 73

Hi Socrate,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have recently added your payment method. For your security, please allow 3 days for this withdrawal method to become active. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS