Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions for my account have been limited

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
451 of 498

Hi Kushal, 

I checked your account and can see that you were notified two years ago to verify your identity. Please refer to this support ticket to know how you can lift the temporary limitation to your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
kushal70
Kushal M Member Since: Feb 10, 2019
452 of 498
Hey

I still couldn't go to customer support with that ticket.
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
453 of 498

Hi Kushal, 

What happens when you click on the link noted on the ticket? If you are unable to access the link, could you please try clearing your cookies, or using a different browser to see if the issue persists? 

Kushal M wrote:
Hey

I still couldn't go to customer support with that ticket.

~ Avery
Upwork
gunjansakariya
Gunjan S Member Since: Jan 21, 2019
454 of 498

Hello,

I am facing the same issue.

"Your financial account is suspended" and "Financial transactions for  have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

Although I have completed the video verification still I am getting this.

Please look into it looking forward to your positive revert back.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
455 of 498

Hi Gunjan,

Please check the notification you received from Upwork regarding what steps need to be completed to lift the hold on your account. You can also access your ticket here.

Feel free to follow up if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
gunjansakariya
Gunjan S Member Since: Jan 21, 2019
456 of 498

As I said I have already completed video chat to verify my identity, as well as I, also added Id proof and it is also Successfully verified.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
457 of 498

Hi Gunjan,

Thanks for the follow up. I checked and it seems that you finished ID verification, but the video verification is still required in order to remove holds from your account. Please follow up on this ticket or click on the link in your notification to proceed further with video verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
uday_k
K M Fazly R Member Since: Sep 18, 2015
458 of 498

Hi, I was trying to upgrade my membership plan with my current account balance but failed. This is probably because my financial account has been put on hold.

Please understand that I have been told several times that I have a ticket already open (Link: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/25654257) 
But when I click the above link I get a "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" error. Please see attachment 1. 

I have also checked the dispute center but I cannot see any open or closed disputes there as well. Please see attachment 2.

My account was suspended, to the best of my knowledge, because I did not have enough balance to make a $66.67 refund.

I now have the balance to make the refund and upgrade my membership plan to plus.

Please help me upgrade my membership plan and fix the issue with my account.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
459 of 498

Hi K M Fazly,

I`m sorry about the delay and the incovience this had caused you. I have escalated your concern to our team and one of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
masud669
Masud R Member Since: Nov 7, 2019
460 of 498

Hello, I have face same problem here. Can you tell me please, how many days take time to solve this issue ? I send some document on Upwork account security team. 

Anyone can share yours experience, how many days i need to wait for get solution?

Thanks.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS