Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions for my account have been limited

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
461 of 498

Hi Masud,

I understand your frustration with this. I checked your account and I can see that you`re communicating with our team on your ticket. If you have any additional questions feel free to follow up on your ticket directly and our team will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
john-karimakos
John M Member Since: Jan 9, 2021
462 of 498

I had linked my Upwork account to Paypal. When the Paypal account was closed my Upwork stated that I cannot withdraw the funds. I re-linked my MasterCard hoping to clear the error but it never cleared. How did you guys handle your situations?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
463 of 498

Hi John, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like there are no limitations on your profile. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser? Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
bf1b0466
Wahyudi Y Member Since: Sep 26, 2020
464 of 498

I have same issue to

"Your financial account ---------- has been suspended due to issues with payment methods on file. Please update payment methods to restore full functionality to your account"

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
465 of 498

Hi Wahyudi,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
seb_mu
Sebastien M Member Since: Apr 24, 2019
466 of 498

Your financial account -Sebastien Melin (25954375)- has been suspended due to issues with payment methods on file. Please update payment methods to restore full functionality to your account.

Please look into please already added 2 cards + 1 paypal. Thanks

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
467 of 498

Hi Sebastien,

I shared your concern with the team and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
raghav_lalit
Lalit R Member Since: Jul 16, 2019
468 of 498

Hi,

I am facing the same issue. Please help.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
469 of 498

Hi Lalit,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
shubh-d
Subhajeet D Member Since: Jul 30, 2021
470 of 498

Hello, I am unable to access support page at: https://support.upwork.com/, it tries to log me in but starts redirecting and then i am redirected to my dashboard, it is so annoying, i have a pretty old account and this is the first time i am trying to get support, is there any other way to reach out to support ? like creating a ticket over email or something ?

My Financial Account was suspended for some reason , i changed my payment methods but it is still showing the issue that account was suspended Smiley Sad

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS