Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions for my account have been limited

Highlighted
Gurpreet K Member Since: Oct 18, 2018
41 of 73

Hi there,

I have recently passed my video verification but after that I receive a "

Financial transactions for Gurpreet Kaur (23278135) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support." issue but I didn't receive any email regarding this issue. Please help me to resolve this issue. 

Note: Please provide me a ticket so that I can proceed further.

Regards,
Gurpreet Kaur
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
42 of 73

Hi Gurpreet,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Vencislava M Member Since: May 17, 2020
43 of 73

I got a notification that financial transactions for my account have been limited and to check my email or to contact support. there is no email and (of course) I can't contact anyone except the Bot chat which isn't helpful at all. so, I don't know the reason why this happened because there is no explanation, and what to do next.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
44 of 73

Hi Vencislava, 

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Vladimir D Member Since: Jun 21, 2020
45 of 73

Hi,

I've also been receiving the message "Financial transactions have been limited," yet all my methods are verified. Can you help me, please?

Thanks

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
46 of 73

Hi Vladimir,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Arsalan K Member Since: Jun 15, 2020
47 of 73

Hey! My account shows an alert that "Financial Transactions on your account are limited". Can you please help me what is it? and why my account is limited?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
48 of 73

Hi Arsalan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Michael K Member Since: May 28, 2020
49 of 73

Hi, 

Our account is showing a financial transaction limit, even though Paypal limited for 24 hours and now it's active again. 

Could you please advise how we can solve this ?

Thanks

Michael & Hope 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
50 of 73

Hi Michael,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS