Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions for my account have been limited

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
501 of 522

Hi Nawazish,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
nawazish-hassan
Ace Contributor
Nawazish H Member Since: Oct 17, 2020
502 of 522

Hi, so I recieved this following email today but I can still see the same error appearing on my profile and still not able to buy connects or withdraw funds available. Any idea how soon it will get fixed? 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
503 of 522

Hi Nawazish,

I can see you were able to reply to your support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
dkdanny
Dinesh K Member Since: Sep 5, 2021
504 of 522
Hi, Financial transactions for have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support and also my account services are suspended , I have raised the ticket on Sunday (Ticket No:- #32577204), but not given any clearly answer ,how can I unlock my account , start work again , please short this problem asap , my work is affected. Thanks Danny
tinker_bell3
505 of 522

Hi Dinesh,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
815e73fb
Mashal K Member Since: Jul 28, 2021
506 of 522

HI Upwork Community,

I am a new freelancer who started working about three weeks ago, completed my profile, and got two clients whom I have completed working for. Now, I received an account suspension message. I had two accounts back in February and march which I used for login to this platform but have no details, no  addresses and were not even approved for working on the platform. But Upwork team is suspending my account for that. I have contacted customer support but got no response. Please help me moderators I don't want to lose this account. Thank you. 

tinker_bell3
507 of 522

Hi Mashal,

I checked and it looks like the team reached out to you already about your account status. Please continue to coordinate with the team on your open ticket so that they can assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
815e73fb
Mashal K Member Since: Jul 28, 2021
508 of 522

Hi Joanne

Thanks for replying. Where can I find my open ticket? 

tinker_bell3
509 of 522

Hi Mashal,

Your open ticket should be accessible to you when you log in to your account and going here. This is where you also took the screenshot you shared earlier. The same information was also sent to the email address associated with your Upwork account. I just checked, and it looks like you have replied to the ticket already. One of our agents will update the ticket to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
esdi
Ignacio S Member Since: Sep 28, 2021
510 of 522

I am experiencing the same issue. My upwork account is active and the client was able to send money. But when clicking "Get Paid" it says my account is suspended. This is my first time to use upwork to get paid. 

Please refer to the error I received:

**Edited for community guidelines**

I have contacted customer support, no one has gotten in touch via email. I'd like to withdraw my funds as soon as possible.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS