cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions for my account have been limited

mlmasculino
Maria Lourdes M Member Since: Oct 11, 2021
521 of 545

Financial transactions have been limited. How can this be resolved? I haven't received any email.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
522 of 545

Hi Maria,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
aliraza4855
MUHAMMAD WASEEM T Member Since: Sep 21, 2021
523 of 545

Hi Upwork 

hope you are well i want to  inform you that upwork mail me today my account is restricted i don't know what happened if i made against upwork policy i apologize please help me to solve this issue i all  ready explain every thing in a mail of upwork but i didn't receive any help ..Am very thankful to you  if you help me to resolve this issue Thank  God Give you more success and happy  healthy life

**Edited for community guidelines**
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
524 of 545

Hi MUHAMMAD WASEEM,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you just recently. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
tbazad996
Tahura B Member Since: Jun 15, 2019
525 of 545
My freelancer account is suspended,how can solve this issue? Please help me
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
526 of 545

Hi Tahura,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
gabbiediogo
Gabriella Peace Ch O Member Since: Aug 14, 2020
527 of 545

Hi, Upwork Team.

My account keeps displaying this error message: ‘Financial transactions for  **Edited for Community Guidelines** have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.’

I received an email in July stating that a hold was placed on my account. I was to change my payment method and reverify my account since my Payoneer account had been closed.

I have recently removed my Payoneer account and changed billing methods but the error message is still displayed.

I'll be grateful for assistance with this problem. Thank you!

Gabriella C.

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
528 of 545

Hi Gabriella,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
emmaekeme2
Emmanuel E Member Since: Jun 19, 2017
529 of 545
Hello Upwork,

My financial transactions have been limited for over five days now. I have provided all required documents and also reached out to my client to provide all required documents, which she has done, and it has been 3 days now, and I have not gotten any update regarding this..

I can't withdraw my hardearned funds and it really is discouraging.

I researched on this issue on the community and found others had to wait about 7-10 days, and one particular person waiting 2 weeks to get it resolved, and had to post on the community before they had their issue looked into urgently...So hopefully I am doing same, so my case can be looked into quickly, as I worked really hard for those funds., and the month is already ending with a lot of bills to pay.

Can I get a timeframe on when my funds will be released or when the review will be complete...Apologizing through the email won't solve anything...I need a date, without a date it looks like nobody is attending to me.

Thanks for understanding.
luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
530 of 545

Hi Emmanuel,

I can see that you're already in correspondence with the team and you have replied to the latest message they sent to you today. Please allow more time for them to get back to you. You may follow up on your ticket here.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS