cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions for my account have been limited

Highlighted
Khaled M Member Since: Jun 21, 2020
51 of 73
Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
52 of 73

Hi Khaled,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Bapilal T Member Since: Jun 23, 2020
53 of 73

i ha\ve only 1 a\ccounts .but now this problems.plea\se help me

Highlighted
54 of 73

Hi Bapilal,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Usaamah A Member Since: Jul 14, 2020
55 of 73

I am getting the below error while trying to hire someone:

Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

Please note that there has not been any email sent and that I have already checked the FAQ section. Additionally, I do not see any verification of my payment methods to be needed. 

I urgently need my account to get activated!

Highlighted
56 of 73

Hi Usaamah,

I checked your account, and I can see that our team reached out to you requesting that you complete the ID verification process. Please log in to your account and check your ticket number: 29166912. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Simon K Member Since: Jul 16, 2020
57 of 73

My account was suspended one day after using my account. Haven't received an email or anything on why. The contract I was working on with a freelancer was stopped...

Can my account be released so I can conduct business?

Also, not a fan of having to post this publically.

Are you going to enable us to talk to representatives any time soon?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
58 of 73

Hi Simon,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you just recently regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Li X Member Since: Jul 23, 2020
59 of 73

I meet a error: "Financial transactions for (339XXXXXX) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support." But I got no email, and I have upload my passport/credit billing and I have done a video verification. Now I can not submit new proposals. What should I do?

Thank you for your help!

Highlighted
60 of 73

Hi Li,

I checked your account, and it looks like our team is already assisting you directly via ticket. Please feel free to post any questions you may have, and our team will be happy to assist you further. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS