Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions for my account have been limited

Highlighted
Li X Member Since: Jul 23, 2020
61 of 73

Hi Joanne :

Now I meet a new problem. "Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support."

So, what should I do?  Should I provide other information to you?

Thanks

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
62 of 73

Hi Li,

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Abhay Kumar A Member Since: Sep 22, 2018
63 of 73

Hi,
This is Abhay kumar Agarwal from India. I've updated my all details in upwork but still there is an error message appear on my home page which is "Your financial account -Abhay **Edited for Community Guidelines** - has been suspended due to issues with payment methods on file. Please update payment methods to restore full functionality to your account". Kindly resolve this issue or tell me what more i need to do?

Regards,
Abhay

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
64 of 73

Hi Abhay,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Abhay Kumar A Member Since: Sep 22, 2018
65 of 73
My Problem has been resolved.

Thanks and Regards,
Abhay

Highlighted
Nina R Member Since: Jul 28, 2020
66 of 73

Hi.

I need help in retrieving my old oDesk account. I don't remember the answer to the security question anymore. I hope someone could help me.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
67 of 73

Hi Nina, 

I was unable to locate your old Odesk account, but I'll go ahead and share your concern with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you to assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Alexander P Member Since: Dec 5, 2019
68 of 73

Hello!

I have a warning in my account "Financial transactions for Alexander **edited for Community Guidelines** have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support." Please help me fix it. I added a billing method to my account (as it was written here https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011239853-Financial-Transactions-are-Limited), but it didn't help.
Also I passed. video verification 7 months ago, then I completed 1 order and no longer worked for Upwork, but now I am back and want to start filling my account with new information and start working, but this error haunts me.

Thanks for your time and attention!

Regards, Alex

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
69 of 73

Hi Alexander, 

The team will reach out to you through Ticket #29277326 to assist you with your concern.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Anton H Member Since: Oct 14, 2017
70 of 73

Financial transactions have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

Can anyone help, please?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS