🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Financial transactions has been limited
Page options
alejandrosan3
Community Member

Financial transactions has been limited

I have a very old issue that is really getting me annoyed now. I never got a code and I closed my PayPal account since that moment.
I added a new card and everything seems to be alright but I still get the following message:
"
Financial transactions for **Edited for Community Guidelines**(4692168) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.
"

I don't have debts or anything and I want to either start using upwork again (as a client now) I have everything in order yet I can't use or delete this client (I just wanted to delete it so I could open a new one if needed although I'd prefer avoiding that option)

Could you please help me out?

By the way, the mail actually says that my mail is not suspended (I still don't understand why it was suspended really but I suppose it's because I could never verify the last credit card) I'm attaching part of the mail I got.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Alejandro,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths