🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Financial transactions have been limited....
Page options
sania306
Community Member

Financial transactions have been limited. Now my my profile status is private

My financial transactions have been limited. Upwork team reviewed my contract with **edited for Community Guidelines**. All is OK from my side. But upwork team are reviewing contract from client side. Team sent email to my client but she is not responding. I'm facing this issue for last one month. I can't apply on jobs, get new job, earn money, withdraw amount I have in my account. For last month I didn't earn, got any job due to limited financial transactions. Now upwork changed my profile status private. If I don't earn in next 30 days upwork will suspend my account. What's my fault. I worked honeslty. It's very unfair that I'm losing my top-rated account whereas there in no my mistake. Upwork is punishing me for that act that I didn't done. Really unfair.

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shabana, 

I checked your account and can see that you have an open ticket for this issue. I will go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case so that they can get back to you and assist you further. 

I have also set your profile visibility to public. I would also like to confirm that your account will not be suspended for not earning in 30-days.  If an established freelancer doesn't earn money on Upwork for 30 days, their profile visibility will automatically change to private. This is checked daily, not once a month. If you aren't regularly earning on our platform, your profile may be set to private, even if you submit proposals and interview frequently. There are different ways of setting your profile to public again, one of which is contacting us directly so that we can set your profile visibility to public.

If your profile is set to private again after 30-days, or sometime in the future, check out the options listed in the email notification or in the pop up on Find Work page to set it back to public. You may read more about this in this help article.

~ Avery
Upwork
sania306
Community Member

I think I should suppose my account suspended. Because neither my client respond nor I can get my financial transactions active. I worked honestly. My contract also reviewed from my side. All is OK. Still I'm not getting my financial transactions active. I should get punished in case if I did something wrong. I'm getting hopeless 😞

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shabana, 

I"m sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience. I can see that you have an open ticket for the issue. I have followed up with the team handling this case so that they can get in touch with you on the same ticket thread to assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths