🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Financial transactions have been limited but ...
Page options
designz_edge
Community Member

Financial transactions have been limited but still can engage with account activities

Hello, community,
               I received an email from Upwork saying that **Edited for community guidelines**I replied to this asking for more details since I never did a violation of Upwork terms to the best of my knowledge and no reply yet.
The special thing in here - it says that while this hold is in place I will be still able to work contracts with all clients, submit proposals, and communicate with all clients via Upwork messages.
I maintain good customer service and I have a couple of long-term projects and lots of ongoing single projects. I am a little bit confused about this and lots of questions are in front of me.               
- Has anyone faced this similar situation and solved it before? What caused this?  What will be the next steps?  How long can it take? 
Please help me or give me a clue to overcoming this situation. Thank you very much for your time.

Best regards,

Charith.

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Charith,

I checked your account and I can see that one of our agents reached out to you already regarding your account status. The team will update you directly on the same ticket to assist you further. In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to post them on the ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,
                   My account has restored again and the problem was solved. Thank you very much for your time.

Best regards,
Charith.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members