Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Financial transactions have been limited

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
51 of 316

Hi Victoria, Thanks for your message. The account hold has been lifted and account has passed verification.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Highlighted
Gwyneth V Member Since: Dec 9, 2017
52 of 316
Hi Vladimir and everyone!
I am experiencing the same case. My financial account has been limited. It's said that my financial account is suspended. I had a work with my client which I haven't reach the deadline and I haven't response with the issue refund immediately. I'm still new here. I tried reaching the client but no response. I'm willing to issue respond but this seems happen. I have pending money but I can't get it. And still have work with other client and I'm afraid because I can't get it. Is there any way this could be fix? Thank you so much!
Highlighted
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
53 of 316

Hello Gwyneth,

I just checked your account and I saw that you are being required to undergo video verification. Kindly check your email and comply with the instructions given to verify your profile. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Mamem D Member Since: Sep 12, 2016
54 of 316

Hi Ryan, 

I have the same issue. I was on vacation when upwork sent me the email about my client's dispute. I spoke to my client and refund the 2hrs work as he requested. 

Can you please help me how to reactivate my financial account? what should I do to resolve this issue as soon as possible? I badly need my funds. Thank you

Looking forward,
Mamem

Sani N Member Since: Apr 22, 2017
55 of 316

Hello,

Please guide me to resolve this issue.

Thanks

sani nomi

Highlighted
Andrei-Mihail I Member Since: May 7, 2017
56 of 316

Hi Valeria,

Valeria please from the bottom of my heart help me too, I have the same issue this message pops up "Financial transactions for ... have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support." I haven't received any email, I've requested help from customer support but I didn't received any response and I did it three times, I don't know what to do anymore. Please help me because I cannot withdraw my money and I really need them. Please help me. I honestly thank you and appreciate your help.

Andrei

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
57 of 316

Hi Andrei,

I'll follow up with our team regarding your account suspension and share an update with you directly.

Highlighted
58 of 316

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for helping me.

My best regards,

Andrei

Highlighted
59 of 316

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for helping me, and I hope you and your team solve my problem. Deeply thanks.

Andrei

Highlighted
Hamza z Member Since: Jul 13, 2017
60 of 316

Hello Valeria
Warm Greeting

Financial transactions have been limited

This is to fetch your attention toward the problem that I am facing which is effecting my bread and butter to extreme ends. I had a client XYZ who filed a dispute in modria when I have refunded the client the amount he claimed for the refund in modria here is the screenshoot for the ticket that has been closed by modria **Edited for Community Guidelines**
as the issue was been solved. But know the major issue I am facing is, Upwork has stopped financial transitions from my account
**Edited for Community Guidelines** I have raised ticket regarding the issue but my ticket are being closed from Upwork
**Edited for Community Guidelines** and the current ticket that I have raised, Upwork is not replying over it the last reply I got from Upwork was on 10th June 2017
**Edited for Community Guidelines**
Team please help me out from the situation as this is badly effecting for professional work and my teams with client.

Regards
Hamza Hussain

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS