cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Financial transactions have been limited.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
61 of 254

Hi Zahid,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Zahid R Member Since: Sep 5, 2019
62 of 254

I already have assigned tickes two time by upwork by placing issue, but ended up with just sadness.

Glofy Jhane H Member Since: Nov 24, 2018
63 of 254
What can I do? I have the same issues. Video chat is already done
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
64 of 254

Hi Glofy Jhane,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your account status!

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Marcin K Member Since: Apr 8, 2018
65 of 254

Hi! I have a similar problem.  I had my video-chat verification first. Afterwards, my documents (ID and cell bill) was sent, but my transactions are still limited. It should be 3-4 days to finish the process, but it is over two weeks now. Any idea what can I do in this situation?

Regards, Marcin

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
66 of 254

Hi Marcin,

Please check the email notification our team sent you about the suspension. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Marcin K Member Since: Apr 8, 2018
67 of 254

There was an information that I had violated policies, but no details. Truth is, I have no idea what have I done??

Is there anything that can be done, so I can restore my account?

Regards, M.

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
68 of 254

Hi Marcin,

Unfortunately, we won't be able to provide details here in the Community about the suspension reason. Please, refer her to the notification the team sent about the suspension or please re open the ticket and post any questions you have on that ticket thread.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Asadullah F Member Since: Oct 5, 2016
69 of 254

would you please do anything for me i have the same issue from too long and can't submit proposal to any job please help. this is the message i get.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

you can checkout the attached file below too.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
70 of 254

Hi Asadullah,

I checked and it looks like our team has already reached out to assist you directly with this issue. Please refer to the ticket you have created. Someone from the team will respond to assist you directly. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS