cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Financial transactions have been limited.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
61 of 320

Hi Olga,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Rares M Member Since: Jul 26, 2019
62 of 320

Hello Avery 

I have the same problem, i did the video verification and I dont know how solve that. Can you help me please? Thank you!

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
63 of 320

Hi Rares,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Zahid R Member Since: Sep 5, 2019
64 of 320

Hi Avery,

My Financial transactions have been limited due to client added a dispute. I have provided all the work due to some reason he created dispute and upwork limlit my financial transactions. Now client is not responding to me and medator has asked me to provide written of text meaage from client. Now what should I do? Client is totally not responding me.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
65 of 320

Hi Zahid,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Zahid R Member Since: Sep 5, 2019
66 of 320

I already have assigned tickes two time by upwork by placing issue, but ended up with just sadness.

Glofy Jhane H Member Since: Nov 24, 2018
67 of 320
What can I do? I have the same issues. Video chat is already done
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
68 of 320

Hi Glofy Jhane,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your account status!

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Marcin K Member Since: Apr 8, 2018
69 of 320

Hi! I have a similar problem.  I had my video-chat verification first. Afterwards, my documents (ID and cell bill) was sent, but my transactions are still limited. It should be 3-4 days to finish the process, but it is over two weeks now. Any idea what can I do in this situation?

Regards, Marcin

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
70 of 320

Hi Marcin,

Please check the email notification our team sent you about the suspension. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS