cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Financial transactions for Eslam Dief (23859706) have been limited.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
161 of 234

Hi Eslam,

Please refer to the details sent to you on your email/ticket and feel free to follow up directly there if you have any additional questions, our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Andrii K Member Since: Nov 26, 2018
162 of 234

Hi guys! Have a friend of mine, who registered on the platform about a year ago, but then got some side jobs, so didn't continue with UpWork. The problem is that he has finally come to the decision to start working here, but it appeared that his profile is "Financial transactions limited", and "

Your account has been limited. Please contact customer support.". Clicking on the the link to Support simply returns him on initial page. He tried to log in to Support section - same case, he can not reach the page and initiate the chat or whatever. 
So, I am writing on his behalf in fact. Do not know if it is allowed to post links here, please moderate if required. Here is his profile, please take a look and let me/him know if this can be addressed 

**Edited for community guidelines**

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
163 of 234

Hi Andrii,

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand.  Please, check out this help article for more information about the most common reasons for freelancer account holds.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Andrii K Member Since: Nov 26, 2018
164 of 234
Hi, thanks for replying, and I understand the reasons, so that is okay.

The only reason I am asking about this at all, is that he didn't find any
email from UpWork regarding required actions/whatever, neither he is able
to contact Support. So a kind of odd situation - the popup says he needs to
contact Support, while he can't contact support, because his profile is
limited. A kind of the logical loop.
Can you by any chance review his profile and create a ticket for him, so he
will be able to discuss there directly, so I will not be a kind of
a conductor?
Well, I know him as a fair and honest person, so I believe he will be able
to provide to Support any info you need. Thanks!
David K Member Since: Dec 27, 2018
165 of 234

Hi Upwork Team

I have this message coming up:

Financial transactions have been limited

What can I do to get rid of it?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you Smiley Happy

Best

David

166 of 234

Hi David,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Jack M Member Since: Jan 18, 2019
167 of 234

I know it's not what you want to hear David, but don't expect much. I have waited nearly 3 weeks for my account to be reinstated. I have done multiple phone, text and video verifications and I still have an open ticket. Good luck!

Maulana L Member Since: Feb 7, 2019
168 of 234

Hi Upwork team

Suddenly I got a popup saying "Financial transactions for (my account) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support." But i checked my email, and i don't get any mail from upwork about this. 

I hope  you can solve this, thank you

169 of 234

Hi Maulana,

Our team just reached out to you via ticket to assist you further, if you have any additional questions feel free to follow up directly on your ticket. Thank you.

Untitled
Maulana L Member Since: Feb 7, 2019
170 of 234

Hi Upwork team.

These few days i keep getting a pop up saying "Financial transactions for (My account) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."
2 days ago One of the agent told me that i have a problem in my paypal account which was added in "Billing method". He said to remove my paypal and add a new method.
I removed it, add my visa. But the "financial transaction" messages keep showing up.

Does it mean that my "Payment method" were fine even if im using my paypal account ?.
I am afraid this "Limitation" will affect my attempt to withdraw my earnings.

Thank you

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS