cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Transaction Limit

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
171 of 252

Hi Maulana,

Our team just reached out to you via ticket to assist you further, if you have any additional questions feel free to follow up directly on your ticket. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Maulana L Member Since: Feb 7, 2019
172 of 252

Hi Upwork team.

These few days i keep getting a pop up saying "Financial transactions for (My account) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."
2 days ago One of the agent told me that i have a problem in my paypal account which was added in "Billing method". He said to remove my paypal and add a new method.
I removed it, add my visa. But the "financial transaction" messages keep showing up.

Does it mean that my "Payment method" were fine even if im using my paypal account ?.
I am afraid this "Limitation" will affect my attempt to withdraw my earnings.

Thank you

173 of 252

Hi Maulana,

Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method, thank you.

Untitled
Alex Y Member Since: Jan 19, 2017
174 of 252

Hi, I see message "Financial transactions have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support" but didn't receive the email. Please let me know why it happened and if there is the way to resolve it.

175 of 252

Hi Alex,

Our team reached out to you via ticket with more details about this and will assist you further directly on your ticket, thank you.

Untitled
Emil M Member Since: Feb 20, 2019
176 of 252

Hi, I completed video  verification and receieved  confirmation that all the restrictions on my account have been lifted, yet I still see that financial transactions for my account have been limited. What can I do?

177 of 252

Hi Emil,

Our team just updated your account accordingly, if you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Nguyen D Member Since: Mar 14, 2019
178 of 252

Hi, My Financial transactions have been limited. Please help me to solve.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
179 of 252

Hi Nguyen,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you just recently. Please check this link for the ticket related with your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jay-Cee D Member Since: Jan 5, 2018
180 of 252

hi,

could you please help me with the same problem. It says my on my profile financial transaction has been limited and need help to remove it. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS