🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Financial transactions have been limited.
Page options
stmaktavish
Community Member

Financial transactions have been limited.

Hello UpWork Team!

I passed the verification of video chat, but in my account is still warning about the limitations on the transaction -Financial transactions for **Edited for community guidelines**

But I did not receive any email regarding the restrictions.

In my profile there are absolutely correct personal data.
Please check my account and solve the problem, thanks!

Sincerely, Andrey Berezhnoi.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Andrey,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrey,

Please check the notification you received from Upwork regarding what steps need to be completed to lift the hold on your account. You can also access your ticket here.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I apologize, but I did not notice this letter. Will I still have a chance to confirm my identity?

Hi Andrey,

Yes, please do follow up on the previously shared ticket and our agent will guide you through the process and advise you directly about any of your concerns. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I went through a video confirmation. I first received a letter in the mail saying that my account is active. Then a couple of hours later I received another letter saying that I needed to re-receive the video confirmation.

Most likely this is related to questions specifically on my field of activity. I speak English very badly. In general, I understand the speech, I almost completely understand the text, but I cannot make sentences at all. Because of this, I physically can not answer the questions. Is it possible to bypass this procedure a bit for people like me? If necessary, I can provide proof of identity, etc.

Hi Andrey,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank. Please let me know how I can solve this problem.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths