cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Financial transactions have been limited.

Highlighted
Olena Y Member Since: Apr 24, 2019
271 of 318

Have the same problem (( "Financial transactions for Olena have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

Didn't get any emails. Who can help me? 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
272 of 318

Hi Olena,

Our team has reached out to you to finish our short video verification process. Please follow the instructions shared with you on your ticket with number 25421949. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Alexander I Member Since: Apr 25, 2019
273 of 318

hello! 
Have the same problem "Financial transactions for Alexandr I**Edited for Community Guidelines**  (15154190) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."
can you help me with that?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
274 of 318

Hi Alexander,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket with more details about this. If you have any additional questions feel free to follow up on your ticket directly and our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Myra E Member Since: May 24, 2019
275 of 318
Hi! I'm having the same issue: "Financial transactions for XXXXX have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.".
I never received any email regarding this. I've contacted customer support but no response yet.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
276 of 318

Hi Myra,

We checked your account for you and can see that you have an open ticket being handled by the team - https://support.upwork.com/requests/. We'll go ahead and follow up your ticket with the team, and feel free to reply on the same ticket thread so that they can assist you further.

~ Riri
Highlighted
Sarocha C Member Since: Apr 30, 2019
277 of 318

Hello UpWork Team!

I passed the verification of video chat, but in my account is still warning about the limitations on the transaction - Financial transactions for Sarocha Chalobol have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

But I did not receive any email regarding the restrictions.

In my profile there are absolutely correct personal data.
Please check my account and solve the problem, thanks!

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
278 of 318

Hi Sarocha, 

I apologise for the inconvenience. Please know that the limitation to your account has already been lifted. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Sarocha C Member Since: Apr 30, 2019
279 of 318

Thank you

Highlighted
Juanita d Member Since: Oct 9, 2015
280 of 318

Hi, Avery!

I hope you could help me solve an issue on my account, too. There is a message saying that my financial transactions have been limited. 

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Juanita

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS