cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Financial transactions have been limited.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
21 of 311

Hi Nikko,

I checked but couldn't replicate the issue. Could you please send me a PM with a screenshot of the error along with the page you are on so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Michael S Member Since: May 29, 2019
22 of 311

I too am getting this same error message, how can I get this fixed?  Thanks!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
23 of 311

Hi Michael, 

I checked your account and don't see any limitation to your financial transactions. Could you please send a screen grab of the notification you are seeing so that I can look into this further? 

I'll wait for your message. 

-Avery
Untitled
Hammed L Member Since: Jul 12, 2018
24 of 311

I am currently facing the same issue. ID verfication and video done but I am still seeing financial limitations on my account.

What can I do please..

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
25 of 311

Hi Hammed,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Roby Rose H Member Since: May 20, 2017
26 of 311
Hi, im having the same issue.
Financial transactions have been limited.
What can i do to have this lifted as well.
Thanks.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
27 of 311

Hi Roby,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Mehdi M Member Since: Jul 1, 2019
28 of 311
One of my friend got notification in his account that "Financial transactions have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.".

But he did not receive any email regarding the restrictions. Also he can't create ticket to customer support or contact them.

May I share his ID to enable you to check and help him solve this problem?

Thank you in advance
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
29 of 311

Hi Mehdi,

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand.  Please, check out this help article for more information about the most common reasons for freelancer account holds.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mehdi M Member Since: Jul 1, 2019
30 of 311
Hello Bojan,
I saw similar issues reported here and got help from your colleagues, but you could not help.
Regards,
Matt
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS