cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Financial transactions have been limited.

Highlighted
Michelle Joy D Member Since: Jul 31, 2019
31 of 322

Hi, 

I am also having similar issue Financial transactions for Michelle Joy **edited for Community Guidelines** have been limited. didnt received anything.

Michelle Joy D Member Since: Jul 31, 2019
32 of 322

hi please reply

Rodrigo A Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
33 of 322
In my side it's already sorted out.

Thanks
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
34 of 322

Hi Michelle, 

I aplogise for the delay. Please refrain from posting the same post twice, as it is considered spam, and is a violation of the Upwork Community Guidelines

I checked your account and can see that on Ticket# 6366033, the Customer Support Agent has relayed why your financial transactions have been limited. I will let the team know that you have reached out here, so that they can get in touch with you and assist you further.  

-Avery
Untitled
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
35 of 322

Hi Pavel,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Pavel C Member Since: Mar 10, 2018
36 of 322

Customer support contacted me. Thanks a lot. 

Pavel C
Jay-Cee D Member Since: Jan 5, 2018
37 of 322

Hi Goran, 

Hello,

I have notification in my account Financial transactions for have been limited.

But I did not receive any email regarding the restrictions. Also I can't create ticket to customer support or contact them.

Please help me to contact customer support or to solve this problem.

Rai S Member Since: Oct 26, 2019
38 of 322

I'm getting the same notification issue, can you hel me please?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
39 of 322

Hi Rai,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket to assist you further regarding your concern. Thanks.

-Joanne
Untitled
Serafim G Member Since: Jun 12, 2018
40 of 322

HI. I have the same problem: I have finished a webcam verification, and moderator texted that I will get an email about succes in 48 hours, but it was 5 days ago and after that I have openned the dispute but it become solved without any replies, so What could we do with that? Because the message that my financial transactions have been limited is still and I can't send any proposals. 

Thank you.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS