cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Financial transactions have been limited.

Highlighted
Michelle Joy D Member Since: Jul 31, 2019
31 of 471

Hi, 

I am also having similar issue Financial transactions for Michelle Joy **edited for Community Guidelines** have been limited. didnt received anything.

Highlighted
Michelle Joy D Member Since: Jul 31, 2019
32 of 471

hi please reply

Highlighted
Rodrigo A Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
33 of 471
In my side it's already sorted out.

Thanks
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
34 of 471

Hi Michelle, 

I aplogise for the delay. Please refrain from posting the same post twice, as it is considered spam, and is a violation of the Upwork Community Guidelines

I checked your account and can see that on Ticket# 6366033, the Customer Support Agent has relayed why your financial transactions have been limited. I will let the team know that you have reached out here, so that they can get in touch with you and assist you further.  

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Rashmin A Member Since: Oct 8, 2019
35 of 471

Financial transactions for Rashmin **edited for Community Guidelines** have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
36 of 471

Hi Rashmin, 

I checked your account and can see that the team reached out to you through Ticket #27414591 requesting you to verify your account. Kindly refer to the ticket by visiting this page on your Upwork account for more information on how you can lift the temporary hold on your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Abdullah Al R Member Since: Feb 5, 2020
37 of 471

Hello UpWork Team!

In my profile " Financial transactions for Abdullah Al Razi Siam have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."  I've added my payoneer account  to my upwork profile. Though I  didn't recieve any emails.

If there are any solution this problem, please let me know.

Sincerely, Abdullah Al Razi Siam

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
38 of 471

Hi Abdullah,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Nusratkhon A Member Since: Jul 27, 2020
39 of 471

Hello. I am also having the sam eproblem Please help.
Thank you
Nusratkhon

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
40 of 471

Hi Nusratkhon,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS