cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Financial transactions have been limited.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
51 of 234

Hi Jack,

One of our team members will follow up on your new ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Olia Z Member Since: Mar 7, 2019
52 of 234

Hello

I have the same problem 

Financial transactions for have been limited.

Yesterday I passed the video chat check

53 of 234

Hi Olia,

Our team has updated your profile as well, if you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Vlad G Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
54 of 234

Hello, I have the same problem with limiting of financial transactions, I don't know what is the problem and how can I fix it.

55 of 234

Hi Vlad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Olga A Member Since: Jun 18, 2019
56 of 234

Hello!

There is a meggage in my account: "Financial transactions for Olga Anokhina (11767160) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

What should I do to overcome these limitations?

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Olga Shchepteva

57 of 234

Hi Olga,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Rares M Member Since: Jul 26, 2019
58 of 234

Hello Avery 

I have the same problem, i did the video verification and I dont know how solve that. Can you help me please? Thank you!

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
59 of 234

Hi Rares,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Zahid R Member Since: Sep 5, 2019
60 of 234

Hi Avery,

My Financial transactions have been limited due to client added a dispute. I have provided all the work due to some reason he created dispute and upwork limlit my financial transactions. Now client is not responding to me and medator has asked me to provide written of text meaage from client. Now what should I do? Client is totally not responding me.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS