cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Financial transaction limited

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
231 of 270

Hi Kiet,

I checked your account and it looks like you already chatted with our team regarding your account. The agent will update you directly on your open ticket to assist further. If you have any questions, please feel free to post it on the ticket so the agent can assist you right away. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Amy Grace C Member Since: Oct 19, 2017
232 of 270

Hi guys,

Can someone please help me too. I also got the same message on my account about financial transactions being limited and to contact support about it. However, I can't seem to go through the support link given. It just keeps reverting me back to my feed. I just want to know what needs to be done.

Thank you.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
233 of 270

Thank you for reaching out to us, Amy Grace.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your account status! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Cedric K Member Since: Aug 25, 2019
234 of 270

Hi,

financial transactions have been limited on my account. Please help resolving This issue.

Thanks

Cedric K.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
235 of 270

Hi Cedric,

A member of our team will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket, thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Roman Y Member Since: Aug 25, 2019
236 of 270

Hello.
I also see this message in my Upwork account.
Financial transactions for Roman **edited for Community Guidelines** have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.
Could you help me to solve this problem?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
237 of 270

Hi Roman,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Kiet N Member Since: Jul 31, 2017
238 of 270

Thanks Support Team for assissting me in rectify this.

Mohsin S Member Since: Sep 13, 2019
239 of 270

My account has a financial restriction. I have not even started, and I have a limitation?  I have link the transactions to my Bank accounts. Still, the financial transaction is limited? What am I missing here? Can you please check and remove the restriction. I think I did not receive any email regarding this restriction.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
240 of 270

Hi Mohsin,

I can see that our team has reached out to you via ticket with more details. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your Open ticket. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS