cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Financial transactions have been limited.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
271 of 284

Hi Sarocha, 

I apologise for the inconvenience. Please know that the limitation to your account has already been lifted. 

-Avery
Untitled
Sarocha C Member Since: Apr 30, 2019
272 of 284

Thank you

Juanita d Member Since: Oct 9, 2015
273 of 284

Hi, Avery!

I hope you could help me solve an issue on my account, too. There is a message saying that my financial transactions have been limited. 

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Juanita

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
274 of 284

Hi Juanita,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket with more details and assist you further. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket. Thank you.

Untitled
Lola S Member Since: Jul 25, 2019
275 of 284

Hi Avery,

There is a message in my account saying that my financial transactions have been limited. The problem is, I have made no transactions and there's nothing I can do since my account has also been suspended. Could you please help me solve this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Lola

276 of 284

Hi Lola,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Alex R Member Since: Jun 9, 2019
277 of 284
Hello! I have the same issue, I answer to the letter, but nobody answer to me, help me please
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
278 of 284

Hi Alex, 

I have followed up your open ticket with the team so that they can get back to you with more information about your account. Feel free to follow up on the same ticket thread if you have further questions. 

-Avery
Untitled
Kateryna H Member Since: Sep 20, 2019
279 of 284

Hello
I passed the verification of video chat, but in my account is still warning about the limitations on the transaction - Financial transactions for Kateryna Hapiienko have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support. But  I didn't get any emails, all information in my account is correct.
Please, help me to solve this problem!

Thank you, Kate

280 of 284

Hi Kateryna,

Just to confirm that I`ve already replied on your first post as well. Our team will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS