cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: financial transaction are limited

Highlighted
Divyanshu T Member Since: May 26, 2020
451 of 465

My account is showing this "Financial transactions for Divyanshu Tilwaria (9182781) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."
i have already updated my billing information as well as my bank account details.

But it's still showing same message!How to resolve this problem?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
452 of 465

Hi Divyanshu,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Divyanshu T Member Since: May 26, 2020
453 of 465
Okay, thanks
Highlighted
Tinu S Member Since: May 27, 2020
454 of 465

Hello,

I must be stupid and eager to see solve a red flag problem in the account. And this question is asked a thousand times but I am asking it again anyway if the team helps me.

I am new to upwork and I am loving the platform but recently for a couple of days I am seeing a danger red notification that my financial transactions are limited now. So I need to ask did I do something wrong or is this just a process?

This morning I had a email from upwork team for verification and I had an interview via chat and video. It went well with Patrick. So do I need to wait or I need to submit something more?

Thank You Upwork. Its a great platform. I heard about it constantly from my friends and I am loving it here. I got my first work yesterday too and my client is happy. And I can keep myself busy during this outbreak.

Sorry for being chatty. Thanks in advance...

Highlighted
455 of 465

Hi Tinu,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and will assist you further with your account. You can access your tickets on this link. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Pratik R Member Since: Nov 23, 2018
456 of 465

I am new to upwork, i have no outstanding payment,my payment methods are updated everything is fine still there is a error message such as : {Financial transactions for Pratik Rana (23794949) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.}

By mistake i have forgotten my previous emailid password and it cannot be recovered so i have updated a new one,please help me find out a issue. 

457 of 465

Hi Pratik,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Vijay M Member Since: Mar 14, 2016
458 of 465

This is the first time it has happened.

Financial transactions for xxx have been limited.

I have completed the video verification for almost couple of years ago, can somebody please check? I have also updated my billing methods.

Highlighted
459 of 465

Hi Vijay,

Our team has reached out to you via ticket with additional information and instructions. Please refer to your ticket with number 28990046. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up on the same ticket. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Vijay M Member Since: Mar 14, 2016
460 of 465

I have also created a ticket without realizing it. Any idea how soon they will reply? Thanks!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS