🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Financial transactions have been limited
Page options
up-psa110
Community Member

Financial transactions have been limited

Hello,

I have notification in my account "Financial transactions for have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.".
But I did not receive any email regarding the restrictions. Also I can't create ticket to customer support or contact them.

Please help me to contact customer support or to solve this problem.

Thanks

Roxanne Alcera

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Roxanne,

Rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

102 REPLIES 102

Hi Muhammad,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I've been dealing with the same message. I thought it was related to missing Id verification or payment, but I updated all of those last week and I still have the message and am unable to withdraw money.

I submitted a support ticket, but haven't received any response. Is there a typical time frame for this issue to get resolved?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joel R.,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your account status. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Financial transactions linmited error sir what should i do resolve this sir

Hi Usama,

I can see that the team has already reached out to you via a support ticket regarding your account status. Kindly continue to communicate with them so they can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello Nikola S,
I have notification in my account **Edited for community guidelines** . But I did not receive any email regarding the restrictions. Also I can't create ticket to customer support or contact them. Please help me to contact customer support or to solve this problem. Thanks

Hi Danish,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you regardiing this concern. Please check this link for the ticket related with your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
04cbea13
Community Member

Hi me too this is also my problem in my account

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Dinzel,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi how do i know if my account has been verified ? there's still somethin here at the top tells please contact costumer support

allio
Community Member

Hi Upwork help

I too have completed the steps this week, to lift the financial restriction (added a verified paypal and a new cc expiry date (and then another new credit card) but the restriction has not been lifted and when I follow all the prompts through, there is no way to lodge a ticket OR email you

I believe there is a glitch in the system somehow and I need an actual human to look at my account and lift the restriction please

Thank you it's most urgent now 

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alli,

To request help, you can click the question mark icon (see screenshot) located at the bottom right corner of this page and provide information about your account type as well as the issue you need help with. *Note: you must be logged in to see this option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click the "thumbs down" button and you'll see more support options.

Regarding your concern, one of our agents already reached out via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, my financial transaction has been limited and I am unable to pay the overdue balance.

Please help me to enable the financial transaction. i have the payment in my credit cards please deduct it

Thanks

Hi Lilamber,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, my financial transaction has been limited and I am unable to pay the overdue balance.

Please help me to enable the financial transaction 

Hi Lilamber,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you via a support ticket to assist you further with your account status. Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further with your account.

Edited to add information:

Additionally, another agent will reach out to you to assist you with the issue you are experiencing while trying to pay the overdue balance.

~ Nikola
Upwork

hi, Nikola

Thanks for helping me out. Now my account has no overdue balance but there is another issue my account has been suspended. please help me out . I'm helpless .

Thanks for everything 

Hi Lilamber,

I checked and it looks like you just responded to the ticket I was referring to earlier. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Community Member

I am having the same issue.  have added a new card, no balance due.  can you help?

Hello Nick,

I'm pleased to inform you that your account has been restored now.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork
bobkibet
Community Member

Hi Nikola S, 

My financial transactions have been limited. I have sent the requested screenshots and waiting for a reply. Can you check if everything is ok? Or if support requires additional information? 

Thanks 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bob,

It looks like you have followed up on your existing ticket and provided the information our team is looking for. Please allow time for our team to review the information you've provided and update the ticket. If you have any additional questions please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Dear sir,

My account has also same issue and it's financial transactions are limited. i have also opened a ticket but no response. please check it and let me know.

Thank you.

Hi Faiz,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

I am waiting for any news from their side.

Thank you very much

Hello,

I have notification in my account "Financial transactions for have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

Please check and solve my problem.

Thanks

Hi Ijaz, 

I checked your account and can see that you have already initiated a ticket for the same concern. Once the team has reviewed your account, they will reach out to you with more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi There,
2 days ago I get a job client needed one hour but after an hour he give me bouns 50k but next show this error.and today noot show my pending bouns Belance.
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Ijaz,

Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. If you have any additional questions feel free to follow up directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

sir my account  Financial transactions limit not restore please help solve my issue.

Thanks

Hi Ijaz,

I can see that you're already communicating with our team on your ticket with the number 32988774. If you have any additional questions feel free to follow up directly there and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
islazarev
Community Member

Hello,

Hello,

I have notification in my account "Financial transactions for have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.".
But I did not receive any email regarding the restrictions.

Can someone help me?

Best regards, Ivan

Hi Ivan,

I shared your concern with the team and it looks like they were able to resolve the issue! Please try refreshing or logging out and back in.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
gjole96
Community Member

I have the same problem.
Financial transactions for ....
 have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.
Can someone help me with this

Hello Gjokica,

I'm pleased to inform you that your financial account has been restored now

Thank you.

Pradeep H 

Upwork

Please help me to enable the financial transaction 

Hi Lilamber,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi , Andria

My Financial transactions for  company have been limited. This is still not resolved. Please help me out 

- Lilamber

Hi Lilamber,

I can see that one of our agents has already reached out to you. You can access the ticket by logging in to your Upwork account and going here

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi

Financial transactions for your company have been limited.

please help I have payment in my account to pay due balance

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths