🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Financial transactions have been limited
Page options
jains1220
Community Member

Financial transactions have been limited

Hi! I'm having the same issue and my account was just got accepted and haven't applied to any job post yet because of this issue. I'm wondering why I got on hold since I haven't recieve any email for further information regarding this issue. I really don't have any idea why this is happening on my account. Does this means I need to pay something? I really need help.

18 REPLIES 18
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jains,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
jains1220
Community Member

I haven't got any new replies, I'm pretty sure I haven't done anything
wrong, after getting verified I hadn't used Upwork for a week then later I
found my account is on hold. Please help me.

Hi Jains,

Please bear with us as this may take a little time to get information since we’re waiting on a response from another team. We appreciate your patience and will update you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Jains,

Thanks for waiting patiently. I followed up with the team handling your case and you should be all set now. Additionally, one of our agents reached out to you directly via a support ticket with more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have the same issue, however I’m sure I’ve paid my freelancer for every job they did for me. I’ve also checked my billing methods, to see if I have any balance overdue, but it states there there are 0 balance overdue. I’ve also tried checking my email / notifications from Upwork to see if I have anything going on that needs my attention but I found nothing. I’ve attached a screenshot for your reference. I need the issue resolved ASAP as I need to hire another freelancer and I’m afraid my Acc status will affect this. Thanks I’m advanced

Hi Aqilah,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
7e6ae9bf
Community Member

Hi, as per screenshot, it stated that the issue is solved however, when I log into my acc, I still see the financial restriction flag. How long does it take for one of your team to reach out usually?

Hi Aqilah,

Our team already reached out via this support ticket and shared the steps you should do in order to lift the limitation on your account. If you have any questions, feel free to post them on the ticket so that the team can assist you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello, I just got this message too on my account and I'm wondering how to fix this.

Kindly can you help?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Samuel,

It looks like you’re communicating with our team regarding this case on your existing ticket. Please allow time for our team to respond and update the ticket. If you have any additional questions please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan

I have the same issue, 

It has been 10 days since I receive the notification and an email from Upwork Trust & Safety Team. The status of my ticket is SOLVED but the warning notification is still revealed on my account page. Could you please help me fix this issue? I've attached the screenshot of my ticket.

Thank you!
Adam

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Moch,

I can see you were able to submit a new support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
sajidkabirsaji
Community Member

I am having the same issue. My Upwork account was created in 2014, But I have not worked on any project yet. Now I want to start freelancing on Upwork , but it shows financial transactions for my account is limited.

Hi Sajid,

I've shared your concern with the team and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
lavina13
Community Member

I am facing same problem. Financial transactions are limited for your account.

Hi Lavina,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
38b5a27d
Community Member

Hello Upwork support I am also having these same Financial transactions limited on my account, I just signed up on Upwork, and when I got my first contract, I  was asked to verify my Identity which I did and I saw another warning saying my financial Transaction was limited. Please how do go about this???

Hi Igwe,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths