🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Auto refund by upwork
Page options
up-psa110
Community Member

Financial transactions have been limited

Hello,

I have notification in my account "Financial transactions for have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.".
But I did not receive any email regarding the restrictions. Also I can't create ticket to customer support or contact them.

Please help me to contact customer support or to solve this problem.

Thanks

Roxanne Alcera

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Roxanne,

Rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

102 REPLIES 102
NikolaS

Hi Roxanne, 

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for regarding your concern. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola S, 

Thank you ! I'm hoping to get this matter resolve soon. 

Roxanne

Hi Nikola S,

Sorry for the inconvenience, i would like to make a follow up regarding my account that has been promted as Financial transactons has been limited.Have not receive any email about this matter yet for 48 hours since i submitted this ticket. I hope you can help me to get this issue resolve. I really need your help on this. 

Thank you,

Roxanne ALcera

Hi Roxanne,

Rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Upwork Team,

Thank you for your response, i appreciate it very much. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks and regards Roxanne Alcera

Goran how are you I have the same message, Ive tried several times updating my payment info, but unsuccesfuly done since system keeps on asking me for a CC info that I dont use, I have Visa and Mastercard Bank accounts thoe, can I have assitance to get this done ? really appreciate it 

Hi Daniel,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne! I have the same issue with Daniel, I updated several payment methods but It's not working. Will you help me solve this, please?

Hi Norleen Mae,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you so much! 🙂

hello upwork am so happy finally i understand how to navigate through your website and finally i landed my first three jobs.My issue is because my transaction shows limited.I have tried to add other payment options but no change kindly help me so that i can pay your company the debt of $3

Hi Kelvin,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

~Andrea
Upwork

I am facing some error someone did transaction with me he gave the order to me.

But there was some problem in the contract at the end he ends the contract so I contact their team of upwork. then our problem was solved he gives me my money though which I bought tools etc. and Now Upwork trampray suspended my account and Financial transactions are also limited. so please help me upwork team.I am trying to contact the Upwork team from the last 2 days but I didn,t receive any response from them. please help me my all clients are waiting for me.

Hi Sajjad,

I checked your account and I can see that you have already followed up on your ticket with the number 32366356. One of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

okay, a bundle of thanks for your response. Now I am waiting for your
positive response I am in very depressed about my account and My all
clients are massaging me that start working and now my new contract is
started.

so very confused. Will my account be open again?
I didn,t done any eligible activities on my account. all are legal.

I'm facing the same error, let me know how can I solve this issue?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Juber, 

Let me look into this and I'll come back here once I have more information regarding your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
juber2014
Community Member

please help me with this issue. I need to solve it ASAP.

Hi Juber,

Thank you for waiting. We've followed up with the team handling your support ticket and they've reached out to you there in order to assist. 

~Andrea
Upwork

My account has been restricted. I need it unrestricted so I can hire.

Please help ASAP

Hello David,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your account has been restored now.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

I have the same issue. please help me

Hi Md Ajijul,

I checked your account and it looks like you already have an open ticket regarding your account. One of our team members will update you directly on your open ticket

~ Joanne
Upwork

Took two or three days, still not fixed

Hello. I'm facing the same issue in my account. How do I solve that? 

Hi Iryna,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I can't withdraw funds from my balance because I received a mail saying they have identified a possible issue with a contract I have with a client. And they have put a hold on the contract and for my financial security they have also limited my ability to withdraw funds. This client just hired me to help him connect his domain to his smtp account platform and I followed upwork guidelines to complete the job but my financial transactions have been limited based on issue I know nothing about. I have been asked to contact the client to reply to their enquiry but I don't have any other means of communicating with the client apart the upwork platform. So how do I contant this client who is not responding? I just left a message on the upwork platform for the client. They said they can't move forward until the client has responded and I am really not happy because I have done nothing wrong to deserve this treatment

Hi Mensah,

I checked your account and it looks like one of our agents has reached out to you already regarding your account status. Please check your ticket here. Feel free to post any questions you may have on the ticket and one of our team members will assist you directly. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I clearly undstand and communicate with the agents but all they keep telling me is they are waiting for reply from the client. I have even sent messages through the upwork message platform to the client but no response. Its been 3 days now but no response. I also need the funds for other things. So this means I have to keep on waiting until the client responds.  

Hi Mensah,

Feel free to follow up directly on your ticket with the number 32140704 with any additional questions you may have and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Upwork gurus.

Why my financial transactions have been limited? I'm a top-rated freelancer on Upwork and have been working for the last 3 years with 100% JSS.

Now We have launched a physical software development, marketing, and animation company in Bahawalpur, Pakistan. We want to make sure the secured payments and this is why we have asked our international client to pay us through Upwork. What is wrong with getting paid through Upwork?

Hi Usama,

I checked your account and I can see that you're already communicating with our team via ticket. Feel free to follow up directly there with any additional questions you may have and our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, 

The agent didn't help me out properly and no one is replying on  the link she sent to me. I have tried several times.  

Hi Usama,

Rest assusred, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will answer your questions as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

a whike ago i recieved an email that I refunded money back to the client which i did not.. Neither the client asked for that.
i am wondering what is going on with upwork. It never happened before and now when i have created my physical company to work on upwork, they are not paying me. First my profile got temporary suspension and now the automatic refund.

please help me out with this problem Its being a real pain now.

Hourly or Fixed? Did you use manual time? Did you not have a meaningful memo?

Most likely your client's card was declined and your earnings weren't under protection.

The card payment was verified and the project was fixed price.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Usama,

It looks like you have an open ticket with our support team about this concern. I’ll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Plese help me and remove the Financial transactions from my account

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths