cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
251 of 323

Hi Evgeny,

Our team has already reached out to you with more details about this via ticket. Please refer to the instructions shared on your ticket, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

Untitled
Habity M Member Since: Aug 1, 2018
252 of 323

Hi Team,

Can you please check my account : **Edited for community guidelines**

Thank you

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
253 of 323

Hi Habity,

I'm sorry to hear your account was put on hold. Please check the email and follow the steps provided to lift the hold on your account. Please post any additional question directly to our team so that they could assist you further! You can also access your ticket here.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Joel Jr L Member Since: Jul 16, 2018
254 of 323
I can't submit proposals because my financial transaction has been limited. Please help!
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
255 of 323

Hi Joel,

Please, reply to the verification request Upwork team sent to you earlier in order to resolve the issues with your account. You should be able to access it on this page. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Tahira Y Member Since: Sep 3, 2018
256 of 323

I have Temporary hold financial transaction  account has been limited. What I do now?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
257 of 323

Hi Tahira,

Please, refer to this ticket for more information about your account status and use the link shared in the ticket to address issues with your account and verify it!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ivana M Member Since: Sep 29, 2018
258 of 323

I have the same problem above, supposingly because the client's account has been suspended and now he is refusing to answer Upworks inquires. Any solution to this situation?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
259 of 323

Hi Ivana,

We've followed up with the team that's handling your case and they'll update you directly via the same ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Ivana M Member Since: Sep 29, 2018
260 of 323

Hi Joanne,

Thanks for your reply. I was reached by the team asking me only would I agree for the payment made by problematic client to be reversed, to which I responded twice and nothing happened in the meantime, nor did I get any futher reply. My account has been blocked for more than a week now.

I really hope that the situation can be resolved soon.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS