cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited

Highlighted
Alim Z Member Since: Aug 21, 2018
311 of 316

Financial transactions for Alim Zanibekov (22476064) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

I got this alert message.

Please help me to solve this.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
312 of 316

Hi Alim,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Waqas A Member Since: Nov 13, 2017
313 of 316

Hi Bojan,

My case has been open since Sunday. Both the client and myself have provided all the proofs and explanations that were required of us.

How long do you think I'll have to wait more before this case is concluded? In these trying times, every penny matters specially to those whose only earning source is Upwork.

Waiting for your response.

Kind Regards,

Waqas A.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
314 of 316

Hi Waqas,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Khaycelyn D Member Since: Jul 21, 2017
315 of 316

I have the same issue now! I have disputed this client a few weeks ago because he doesnt want to pay.

But it has been resolved already. Now this mediator named**Edited for community guidelines**

told me that my financial transaction has been limit.

I mean why would he do that without verifying the case first.

**Edited for community guidelines**

The earning has nothing to do with that client anyway.

We freelancers have been charge and shoulder almost majority of the fee compare to clients and this is what we get?

I am starting to doubt upwork I think I will not suggest it with my friends anymore.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
316 of 316

Hi Khaycelyn,

I checked your account, and I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. I'll follow-up with the team, and one of our agents will update your ticket to assist you further. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS