Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
31 of 316

Hi Aljon Charles,

I'll follow up with the team that's handling your case. I won't be able to share much here in the Community but the team will update you directly via the ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Jonathan D Member Since: Aug 1, 2017
32 of 316

HI Valeria,

Could you please help me? I am experiencing the same issue and I haven't started with my work yet so I really don't know why I received this kind of message.

Hoping for your help.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Highlighted
Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
33 of 316

Hi Nathan,

A member of our team will reach out to you directly to further assist you with your issue.

Highlighted
Angelica A Member Since: Feb 6, 2018
34 of 316

Hi. I need help with this issue too. Please!

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
35 of 316

Hi Angelica, 

I apologise for the delay in our reply. Please refer to this ticket to know the steps you need to take to lift the limitation on your account. Let us know if you have further questions.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Nick H Member Since: Mar 3, 2018
36 of 316

Hi Avery!
Can you please help me? My account has been suspended and finacial transactions have been limited aftel having video conversation. I had asked support, but they just said that I'm violating Upwork policies but didn't explained exactly how I'm violating. For futher questions they just answered that account won't be  restored.
Please help me.

Best Regrets, Nikolay.

Highlighted
Jhon Christoper C Member Since: Mar 19, 2018
37 of 316

My financial transaction is limited too. please help Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
38 of 316

Hi Jhon,

Please respond to the most recent notification you received from the team which details what steps you need to take in order to clear the temporary hold on your account. You can access the ticket with this link.

~Nina
Highlighted
Asad A Member Since: Jan 10, 2018
39 of 316

I have a similar issue. This was my first project on Upwork and now I am unable to perform a transaction as they have been limited. Kindly, help.

Asad.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
40 of 316

Hi Asad,

I checked your account and there was ticket created for you. You may post any questions you have on the ticket thread and the team will get back to you with more information. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS