I checked your account and there was ticket created for you. You may post any questions you have on the ticket thread and the team will get back to you with more information. Thanks.
Hi Valeria and everyone,
I would like to ask help for my case too which is the same "Financial transactions have been limited".
1. I asked my client permission before I did the task on that day. He approved it and I worked on it. The next day he was asking me to prove that those billed hours are really worth it with what I have finished on those tasks list. I explained it to him but he doesnt accept it so we came up with an agreement that I will work on the other tasks on the list and provided him an update without billing those hours to him.
2. I did my part on that agreement and submitted the report. He then ended the contract after I sent the second report. After one day, he came back and message me to stop the billing and quoted him "without involving Upwork". I told him I needed to inform Upwork at that moment as I did my part on our agreement so we won't go through with the dispute.
3. He filed a dispute and it was handled by Upwork. Upwork reviewed it and they gave him $14 refund. I respect Upwork decision. However, the client didnt and he sent me threat message that he will "put an end on me" here.
4. True to his words, after 8 days that first dispute is closed, he opened a new dispute. His reason this time is that he felt "insulted" of Upwork's decision by just giving him $14 refund. He also confirmed that he contacted my other clients. I was wondering why my 1 project just got ended though that project was completed Oct.25 but the lady client who I thought was nice throughout our project just ended the contract on the same day this difficult client filed the dispute. To surprise me more, the lady client left me a negative feedback which is very different from what our last discussion on our project. She said and quoted "Your are the best! Thank you."
5. I felt being harass here by this difficult client. He sent those threat messages and contacted my client/s to turn away from me. I did my part to avoid this situation and keep his business but he is really tricky. I would like to ask help from you here if there is something I can do to stop his harassment.
6. I can not withdraw money which I needed for my wife's liver and kidney treatment. This is the reason why I work online now. I still continue working with my other projects but I really need to replenish or buy new set of medicine for my wife this week and I cannot withdraw my earnings.
Please help me here to resolve this issue with this difficult client.
I'm sorry to hear about your circumstances and the issue that triggered the dispute. I'll ask our team to follow up on your dispute ticket and review the communication with your client. Please note that we can't discuss dispute cases in the Community, so please keep communicating with our team through the dispute and the main support ticket, and avoid creating new tickets in order to avoid creating confusion and additional delays.
Hi Vladimir G,
Thank you so much for your response and help. Yes, I just have 1 open ticket now as the other ticket or dispute is already closed.
I'm sorry this is the first time I post here and I am not aware yet what are the topics that can be discussed. I hope it will be resolved sooner or as stated in the email within 5 business days.
I would like to ask help from this community how to contact the team or the staff who handles my ticket. The solution was offered and I agreed to it last Dec. 16 and early today, he sent the same question if I agree to that solution though I sent a reply to him again. I am not sure if he is receiving my messages or replies to his messages.
He said as soon as I agree to that solution this issue will be resolved. I would like it to be resolved today as I have been waiting to resolve it for the past 13 days. I hope someone can help me from this community to contact the staff.
Hi John Henry,
I'll follow up with the team about your dispute case and suspension and they will update you directly via the ticket as soon as they can.
Thank you for your patience.
I have the same issue. I was on vacation when upwork sent me the email about my client's dispute. I spoke to my client and refund the 2hrs work as he requested.
Can you please help me how to reactivate my financial account?
**Edited for Community Guidelines**
Learn more about our awesome Community member Andrei!Learn More
Over the next few weeks you may notice changes to Job Search filters that include the option to filter jobs by an hourly rate range and filter for jobs requiring multiple freelancers.Learn More
We are excited to share a new offering to enable freelancer job referrals (beta). This will provide the option to refer another freelancer on Upwork when you decline a job invite.Learn More
Having a professional profile is essential to attracting clients, highlighting your skills, and winning projects. Come and learn how to make your profile stand out on Upwork!Learn More